14th April 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I select after completing my 12th standard? Which course is helpful to me?

i have completed my 12th std.i don't know which course i should select for my qualification degree.i need details about that.which course would be helpful to me for my UPSC exam too?

14th April 2012, 09:59 PM
rakeshkrish

Default Re: Which course should I select after completing my 12th standard? Which course is helpful to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 12th std.i don't know which course i should select for my qualification degree.i need details about that.which course would be helpful to me for my UPSC exam too?
may be a course for iit would make it easy to clear even upsc

courses are offered by institutions like
fiitjee
aakash
brilliant
14th April 2012, 10:08 PM
imran akram

Default Re: Which course should I select after completing my 12th standard? Which course is helpful to me?

hi friend.....i've done my intermediate from bi.p.c ..........my opinion for u is to take m.p.c ........because its very easy to pass and will be better for your future.....largest demand is for mechanical and civil engineering........gud luck..
14th April 2012, 10:15 PM
sky bhalodi

Quote:
In UPSC exam every field have their relevant subject . If you select Bcom then the accounting , history etc will be useful subject . If you select arts then various languages will be useful . If you select BCA then various computer application you will study which are helpful to you in IT field . If you go for engineering then there are MECHANICAL , ELECTRICAL , CIVIL branches subjects are usefull in UPSC . if you select BBA then you will go for management field. So there are vast options available to you.
14th April 2012, 11:25 PM
bablucena9

hi,
There are many course which you can do after 12th.
1-engineering course just like b.tech
2_simple course like b.sc,b.com ba etc
3-bca, bba other computer course
4-b.sc honours like as physics, math,biology and agriculture etc.
5-other course
All the best
14th April 2012, 11:34 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Hi friend, you seem to be so confused and tensed that you forgot to mention your stream in 12th . Whether it was science or arts or commerce??

That's why I am giving you the details.

After 12th, there will be a flood of career options for you whatever stream you are from.

For example, if you are from science background, with physics, chemistry, maths and biology as your subject, then the options are:

1. Engineer by giving entrance exams like AIEEE, IIT JEE, state CET etc.
2. Doctor by giving entrance exams like PMT, AIIMS...
3. BCA or BBA, after that you can go for MCA or MBA.
4. simple graduation, like , B.Sc in maths or physics or chemistry or botany, zoology etc....(according to your interest).
5. B.Sc Animation (Bachelor's Degree in Science - Animation)
6. B.H.M (Bachelor's in hotel management) etc.

If you are from commerce stream, then the options are:

1. plain B.com, then go for M.com or MCA or MBA.
2. CA
3. CFA
4. BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration), after that you can go for MBA.
5. Law dgree, LLB
6. B.B.M (Business Management),
7. B.F.M. (Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Markets),
8. B.A.F. (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance),
9. B.B.I. (Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Insurance),
10. B.M.M. (Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Media & Communication),
11. CS (Company Secretary),
12. B.H.M (hotel management) etc.

If you are from arts stream, then the options are:

1. B.A in any subject!
2. BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration), after that you can go for MBA.
3. Fine arts
4. You can also make a good career in NGO.
5. Tourism Studies
6. Public Administration

One more thing you have mentioned here is that, you are interested in UPSC exam. But I must tell you, that your graduation subject would not bother your UPSC future. Because in UPSC exams, every kind of subject is included. Starting from languages to economics, history, geography, accountancy, mathematics, statistics, to electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, to public administration, management etc.... All subjects are there in UPSC.

So whatever career you choose, you will find your suitable subjects in UPSC. So choose your career according to your own interest and take the right decision....
15th April 2012, 01:21 AM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Quote:
hello,
you did not mention the group of which you have passed 12th standard. If you mention group it will be easy to tell which is correctly apt for you. So please mention the group of which you have passed 12 th standard.
6th March 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

hi! friends i am priya from chennai.i have been taken the grpoup commerce(accounts,statistics,commers)...which course should i take...please can you help for my life.ane i got 1052 marks.
15th April 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th std (math group).i am interested in physics. which course should i select without passing entrance exam?
2nd May 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

what to do after passing 2 science with 84% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?