11th June 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I take after completion of 12th class in Science stream?

gm sir m a science student with math which course should i take after 12th?????????

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  3. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 35% of marks?
  4. How to become an Astronaut after completion of 12th Class from Science stream?
  5. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  6. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  7. Which course should I take after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  8. What are the Government Job Opportunities available after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  9. Can I do Graduation in Science stream after completion of 12th class in Arts stream?
  10. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  11. Which courses I can join after completion of 12th Class in Science stream without Chemistry?
  12. Which books should I refer for class 12th? I am from science stream(PCM)
  13. Am I eligible to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class with Science stream?
  14. Which subject to choose in 11th after passing 10th standard -- [New]
  15. How to get admission for BCA course in IGNOU after completion of 12th Class in Science stream with 48% of marks?
  16. How to join LLB course after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  17. Job Opportunities in Indian Army after completion of 12th class in Science stream and with an age of 18 years?
  18. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
11th June 2012, 12:13 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I take after completion of 12th class in Science stream?

Soon after the completion of 12th class in Science stream, there are plenty of avenues for you to make your entry.

You can join the one which you are interested and where your strengths are being fully utilized.

The top courses for you to join at Graduation level are
-MBBS
-BDS
-Veterniary course
-Physiotherapy course

You can also join various pharmacy related courses like
-D.Pharmacy
-B.Pharmacy

You can also join B.Sc course with any of the following subjects as specialization
-Chemistry
-Biotechnology
-Biochemistry
-Zoology
-Botany
-Microbiology
-Genetics etc.

The admission to this B.Sc course will be given directly on the basis of percentage of marks that you secure in your 10+2.

Where as for the above mentioned courses, you need to crack the Entrance Exam to get admission for those courses.

You can also join
-B.Sc in Nursing
-B.Sc Agriculture

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam which you want to appear for and crack it.

Try to get admission for your chosen course in a top college so that there is a more scope for you to gain good subject knowledge which will further help you in getting good job in top company.

Try to gain good practical knowledge also as you are a candidate from Science stream.

Wish you all the best.
13th February 2013, 12:36 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I take after completion of 12th class in Science stream?

hi,,,,

course should I take after completion of 12th class in Science stream

1.Biotechnology
2.Genetics
3.Physiotherapy course
4.Zoology
5.Microbiology
6.MBBS
7.Veterniary course
8.BDS

all the best,,,,,,,,,,
23rd March 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

which course should i take after completion of 12 in science stream with 60%
3rd April 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

NOW I AM IN 12 I TOOK SCIENCE STREAM WITH MATHS I WILL APPEAR THE BOARD EXAMS IN 2014 I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TAKE BUT I AM NOT INTRESTED IN ENGINEERING IT IS DUE TO MY FEAR BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A TECHNICAL MIND BUT
I WILL BYHEART ANYTHING.I AM INTRESTED IN MEDICAL LINE PLEASE SUGGEST FEW COURSES WHICH SHOULD I TAKE AFTER COMPLETION OF12th CLASS plz..........................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?