19th January 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation in Design is possible after graduating in Commerce? When is the NIFT entrance?

i have just completed my graduation in commerce and i want to do my post graduation in design so can i do it ?? i also want to know when is the enterence exam of nift ??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do NIFT if I am a student of 11th class with commerce stream
  2. Can commerce students join NIFT?
  3. Am I Eligibile for Masters of design in NIFT?
  4. Eligibility for 6 months Fashion Design course from NIFT?
  5. Can a student from commerce background do PG from NIFT in Fashion Designing?
  6. Most popular sought-after course at NIFT, Delhi?
  7. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  8. Is there any chance to take high education in fashion technology after completing B.Tech in fashion technology?
  9. Are these courses taught after passing the entrance test of NIFT?
  10. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  11. Can a student take admission in NIFT Delhi after 12th? What's the syllabus and cut off marks for the same?
  12. How to get admission in NIFT Fashion design bachelor degree? Last 20 years entrance question papers?
  13. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  14. How are the placements after doing PG from NIFT?
  15. How to prepare for Bachelor in Design (B.Des. NIFT) entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
  17. Books to be followed for NIFT entrance?
  18. How may I get the admission in NIFT? What's the fee structure for the same? How to prepare for this entrance exam?
20th January 2014, 09:58 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Post graduation in Design is possible after graduating in Commerce? When is the NIFT entrance?

I think you are eligible to apply for NIFT Examination.

NIFT i.e National institute of Fashion Technology and this examination is conducted by Institute of Design, Management and Technology. NIFT Exam notification has been already released and last date for receipt of application also already over.

This examination is conducted for admission various course like Bachelor's Programmes (B.Des) - Design :-
  • Fashion Design
  • Leather Design
  • Accessory Design
  • Textile Design
  • Knitwear Design
  • Fashion Communication

Bachelor's Programme (B.Tech) - Technology

-Apparel Production

Master Programmes :-
  • Master of Design
  • Master of Fashion Management
  • Master of Fashion Technology

Eligibility for Master of Fashion Management :-

-->> The candidate should have a completed degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

Important Dates :-

-->> Start Date for Online Registration :- 04 October 2013
-->> Last Date for Receipt of application :- 10 January 2014.

Entrance Examination will be conducted on 9th Feb, 23rd Feb, 9th and 23rd Feb 2014. More details, Visit the official website :- http://www.nift.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?