13th March 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

MBA in Information Technology is possible after graduating in Commerce? Will I get a job after it?

Can i do MBA in information technology from graduating in commerce field? If yes then it has any scope and it can give me a good job or not?

13th March 2016, 08:28 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: MBA in Information Technology is possible after graduating in Commerce? Will I get a job after it?

Yes of course after doing Graduation from the Commerce field you can take up the MBA in Information Technology and can do it.You will get good job in the IT companies and you should be familiar of some programming languages if you wish to enter in to the IT field with MBA

MBA is the Masters in Business Administration and MBA course is done for 2 years full time or part time and there are many entrance examinations which are available.

There are different MBA graduation disciplines which are available and as you are of the commerce graduate you can take up the MBA in Finance,Marketing,these are the top courses which are mostly preferred by the commerce graduates and you can also take up the MBA in the Information technology and with MBA in Information Technology you can enter in to the top Multi National Companies with MBA in IT

There are many MNC's which are accepting the MBA in IT candidates and some of the different companies in which you can enter with IT are
  • Cognizant
  • Infosys
  • Mahindra Satyam
  • HCL
  • Capgemini
  • CTS
  • Dell
  • Deloite,etc

These are some of the different MNC companies which are preferring MBA in IT graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?