25th July 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Which course to study after completion of diploma mechanical?

Which course to study after completion of diploma mechanical? Can you please give me the details on this? Which course will help me to get a better job in future? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to study after completion of diploma mechanical?
  2. Can a Diploma in Mechanical engineering student study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of it?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  7. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  11. Can I go to USA for doing further studies after completion of diploma in engineering? -- [New]
  12. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  13. List of competitive exams to write after completion of mechanical diploma course?
  14. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to become a pilot right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. What should I do next to further study in USA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
25th July 2017, 09:06 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which course to study after completion of diploma mechanical?

List of courses after diploma in mechanical engineering:-

B.E(Mechanical engineering)
B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
B.Tech in electronics
B.Tech in electrical engineering
B.Sc
B.Com
BBA
MBA

Other short term courses after diploma in mechanical engineering:-

HyperMesh training
CAD/CAM training
Catia
Diploma in tool design
PG safety
AutoCAD 2D & 3D
Fire & safety course
Piping design training
Diploma in mechatronics and robotics
Diploma in tool design
25th July 2017, 11:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After completing diploma course most of the students are most ghost world degree courses like B.Tech. If you want to take admission in B.Tech then you can get admission directly in the second year of B.Tech engineering.

There is the procedure of lateral entry in every engineering college. Many of university of colleges conduct their own entrance exam for the admission of lateral entry admission in B.Tech.
26th July 2017, 11:46 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The best course to study after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering.

You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission in this course.

Diploma candidates need to have minimum of 60% marks to apply for LEET exam. You can apply for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology for B.Tech course.
27th July 2017, 12:03 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The available option after diploma courses are :

B.Tech.

B.E.

B.Des.

So, you can pursue the course in which you have more interest. There are also some job recruitment option after diploma degree.
27th July 2017, 05:07 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course to study after completion of diploma mechanical? Can you please give me the details on this? Which course will help me to get a better job in future? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thank you!
After diploma in Mechanical you can go for two types of courses first one is short term courses and second one long term courses.To choose the course depends upon your interest.The details regarding courses are as follows:-

SHORT TERM COURSES AFTER DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING:-

:- Catia.

:- Pro/E.

:- Anysys.

:- Graphics.

:- ADCNC.

:- CCNA.

:- Diploma in tool designing.

:- Boiler operator training.

:- Fire and safety course.

:- CAD/CAM.

:- AutoCAD 2D/3D.

LONG TERM COURSES AFTER DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL:-

>> The best option for you to choose long term course after diploma in mechanical is B.TECH. in mechanical engineering through lateral entry.

>> If candidate not want to carry on study in Mechanical branch then you can choose B.TECH courses are as follows:-

> B.TECH. in Electronics and Electrical Engineering.

> B.TECH. in Electronics and Communication Engineering.

> B.TECH. in Computer Science.

> B.TECH. in Automobile Engineering.

> B.SC(Bachelor of Science).

> B.A(Bachelor of Arts).

> B.COM(Bachelor of Commerce).

I hope information provided to you is useful for you.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?