21st December 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Sir/Mam, I am studying diploma in mechanical at Anantapur. I want to study diploma in agriculture what are the ways to join the agricultural polytechnic at NG RANGA? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a possibility to get admission in diploma in Mechanical after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  2. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. Will I be eligible for GPSC exam after completion of B.Sc Agriculture through lateral entry?
  7. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  9. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  10. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  11. Am I eligible for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  12. Am I eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA?
  13. Am I eligible to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th with 53% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission for food technology after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  15. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  16. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for job in defence after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd December 2016, 11:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am studying diploma in mechanical at Anantapur. I want to study diploma in agriculture what are the ways to join the agricultural polytechnic at NG RANGA? Can you please give me the details on the same soon? Thank you!
Sorry that you are not eligible for Diploma in Agriculture course after completing Mechanical Engineering course. Only those who completed their 12th standard with Chemistry, Biology or those who have completed Diploma in Agriculture are also eligible to apply for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc in Agriculture course. Being a Mechanical Engineering course student you can apply for B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical Engineering course.
23rd December 2016, 04:29 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue Diploma course in Agriculture after the completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th form a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are definitely eligible for the Diploma course in Agriculture.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective University in order to grab a seat for the above mentioned course.
23rd December 2016, 05:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria in order to get admission in Diploma in Agriculture course is that the candidate should have completed his/her 10th standard from a recognized board and will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective state or by the respective institute you wish to avail admission.

So, if you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria, then you are very much eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course after completion of your Diploma in mechanical engineering course.
23rd December 2016, 10:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Diploma course in Agriculture.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard or 12th standard from a recognized board with Biology subject are eligible for Diploma in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 18 years.
6th July 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to join un diplomate tool die ans moule making?
13th May 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in mechanical engineering study
completed
after can join the diploma in agriculture eligible or not
25th November 2022, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Iam already completed diploma in mechanical engineering.now iam study interesting for agriculture any opportunities please say anybody.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?