18th February 2018, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to USA for doing further studies after completion of diploma in engineering?

Hi, I am Kunjan Jokhakar. I am now studying in diploma engineering in 4th semester. After the one-half year, I will complete diploma mechanical engineering. After completing study in diploma I want to go for further study at USA or Canada for the degree. So I want to ask what can I go for further study at USA or not? Because I am a little bit confused for that.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do further studies in USA after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?
  3. What are the courses available in USA to join after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma course?
  6. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  7. Further studies in USA after completing Diploma in civil engineering? Scholarships available?
  8. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  9. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  10. Is polytechnic diploma holder from India are eligible in USA for further engineering studies?
  11. How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do further education in USA after completion of Diploma?
  13. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  14. How much would it cost to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical from India?
  15. What are the options for me in USA after diploma in civil engineering in India?
  16. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
  17. How can I pursue my further studies from USA after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to get a Visa?
  18. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
27th February 2018, 04:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go to USA for doing further studies after completion of diploma in engineering?

Yes. you can do further studies from abroad after completing your diploma in mechanical engineering.

You can choose any under-graduate courses from-
B.Tech
B.E
BBA
BCA
BBM
B.Sc
B.Com
B.A
BHM
BFA etc.
25th December 2020, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go to USA for doing further studies after completion of diploma in engineering?

Can I go usa for graduation course ...I did diploma in mechanical....I was complete diploma 2013 .....I want graduate course in usa ....so can you can help me about my query
6th March 2021, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

how to go USA after diploma india
23rd May 2022, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 1st year diploma in cse department can I go to abroad for b tech as a lateral entry student..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?