4th September 2011, 03:19 PM
SahilZapak

Which course to take after Commerce and Informatics Practices in 12th?

Dear Sir, Now I am In 12 With Commerce and Optional Subject Is Informatics Practices, Now I am Confused Which course to take next year. I am Thinking of B.com(computer appli). Plz Suggest me Some Guidance and I am Not able to find any Interest Which course i should do

Related Questions:
9th December 2011, 01:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take after Commerce and Informatics Practices in 12th?

Hello Friend,
After +2 , pursue the course which will pave path for your future, whether you wish to do a job or apply your knowledge in your business.As your interest lies in computers you can opt for graduation in computer science or you can choose professional courses like BCA/BBA so that you can pursue MCA/MBA in future. Also as a commerce student you can apply for the certification program of CA or CS. There are many options but pursue a course in which you have interest and want to use it in future for you work life.

regards
1st February 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to take after Commerce and Informatics Practices in 12th?

sir, i am in 11th but i am confused about my future with my commerce stream with informatics practices, sir plz tell me what type of job i do after pasing 12th.
20th February 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th but i m confused about which course to take in commerce with information practices?
10th April 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

WHAT I DO AFTER 12TH IN COMMERCE WITH INFORMATION PRACTICS
12th May 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What i do after commerce? iam not intrest in b.com.
17th June 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

can i go for interior designing or fashion designing after takin commerce with informatics practices???????????
10th July 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I m confused..sir plz tell me what are the future options for commerce with inforamatic practices?
25th August 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

after 12class with informatic practices which nice job will i get
13th October 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i'm in 11th I had taken commerce with ip. And now i'm cnfused what to take decisions after 12th
15th November 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get scientific job after passing 12th commerce with I.P.?Please suggest me?
14th February 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have thought of doing eng hons. but dont wannt to get in the teaching job.. I wnt to b a newspaper editor.. what to do?
26th November 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir%u2026I m jst literally 2 cnfsd abt the course 4 my graduatin in cmrce with ip%u2026I dnt knw wt 2 do:-(I wnt a help
27th November 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

after tybcom what should I do ?????
13th May 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir nw i completed my 2 . I took commerce with informatic Practice. Can i go for BCA ?
22nd August 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

can go to foreign for higher studies I have commerce with IP what kind of cource I should do in future to get visa
6th December 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I hae biology with Informatics Practices. Is there any career option with IP for me?
I have not taken maths
2nd September 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do software engineering with commerce and informatics practice s
31st January 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I am read in 11th class. i take comm. with ip.actually i'm good in computer.i know java programming,sql queries,some basic knowledge about html. i'm also know some hacks. my father said that you would make future in accc. but i'm not very good in acc. i want to build my future in computer. please suggest me some courses and how percent should i eligible for that course in 12th class.please mail me.my facebook [email protected] my phone no.-9210093605.
thnks
16th February 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th commerce with informatics practices can I do bca or bsc it after my 12 th
13th June 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

I have chosen commerce with ip. After 12th which all courses can I can study. Bca,ca, is maths or c compulsory for these courses
19th June 2018, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm totally confused with the subjects IP in commerce stream and computer science in science stream. Please give me the scope in future for both the courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?