30th September 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

List of good colleges in Thiruvananthapuram for doing MBA? I'm in 11th and have taken commerce with informatics practicess(Java)

Hi. Im in 11th and i have took Commerce with Infomatics Practices(Java) and I want to join MBA. I need to know the qualifications. I also need to know If I have to do BBA before MBA.
And can you please suggest me a very good college in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala?
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after BBA in E Commerce? List of good colleges for MBA in E-Commerce?
  2. List of schools offering 11th Commerce in Chandigarh?
  3. Is MBA possible after 11th with Commerce branch and dropping 12th standard?
  4. Which course to take after Commerce and Informatics Practices in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of CBSE Schools in Ahmedabad which offers admission in 11th Commerce?
  6. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  7. How to get into CA after 12th Commerce with IP ( Informatics Practices)?
  8. Am I eligible for Informatics if I dont pass the entrance exam? Colleges offering MSc Bioinformatics course without entrance exam?
  9. Which are the colleges in Thiruvananthapuram offering B.Com? I am 17 years old
  10. List of the colleges providing Ph.D in Geomatics/GIS/Remote Sensing/Geo Informatics course with scholarship? How to get admission as a B.A student
  11. Procedure for joining MBA in finance without having mathematics as a subject in class 11th and 12th and choosing Information practices instead?
  12. Which are the good colleges in Ahmadabad in Commerce Maths field?
  13. Can I study MBA if pursuing Science in 11th standard?
  14. What should I do further after completing 12th Commerce? List of good Commerce colleges in Bangalore and Mangalore?
  15. List of colleges offering admission in MBA with less than 50% marks in graduation?
  16. Which all courses are available for Commerce student with informatics practices? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  18. Which are the good colleges in Gujarat? I am waiting for my 10th board results
2nd May 2012, 08:34 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good colleges in Thiruvananthapuram for doing MBA? I'm in 11th and have taken commerce with informatics practicess(Java)

List of MBA colleges in Thiruvanathapuram :

Institute of management in kerala

Allama Lqbal institute of management

college of engineering

Asian School of Business
1st February 2014, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good colleges in Thiruvananthapuram for doing MBA? I'm in 11th and have taken commerce with informatics practicess(Java)

I'm in 12th in and have taken commerce with informatics practices(Java)
Kindly advice list of good colleges in Chennai for doing B Com-CA (Computer Application)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?