15th March 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Which all courses are available for Commerce student with informatics practices?

Dear friends please help me to decide what all courses are available for commerce student with informatics practices? Can i take BBA after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to take after Commerce and Informatics Practices in 12th?
  2. How to get into CA after 12th Commerce with IP ( Informatics Practices)?
  3. Which subject to choose in class 11th?
  4. What is the highest paid up job in commerce stream? I am a class 12th student
  5. Is Maths needed to get admission for BCA?
  6. Syllabus & exam Pattern for PGT (Informatics Practices)?
  7. For which college am I eligible after scoring 69% in 12th with commerce stream?
  8. Which subject should I choose for IAS exam? i have given my 12th this year with PCM+Informatics Practices
  9. What will the career scope of Biotechnology course? Can a candidate who have studied Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English and Informatics in Intermediate opt for this course?
  10. How can I do BBA after scoring 48% marks in 12th Arts stream
  11. List of good colleges in Thiruvananthapuram for doing MBA? I'm in 11th and have taken commerce with informatics practicess(Java)
  12. Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?
  13. Bio-process engineering or Bioinformatics? which field has better scope, career and jobs?
  14. What type of jobs are there in bio informatics? Is MSC Bio Informatics enough to get a job, or other courses are required?
  15. Colleges offering BSc Informatics in Kerala? I am a 12th student
  16. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
  18. Sample question papers for Informatics practices entrance exam
15th March 2016, 07:53 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which all courses are available for Commerce student with informatics practices?

There are so many courses available after 12th Std, If you had taken commerce subject in +2 std then you should only go for the Management course only. Because it will help you in getting more knowledge in the same field. Some of the suitable course for +2 commerce students are : BBA, B.Com, BBM, & BMS.

All these courses are of three years and almost have same syllabus. Syllabus for these listed course are :

First Year.

1-Computer Applications.
2-Principal Management.
3-Financial Management.
4-Human resource management.
5-Principal Of Management.
6-Effective communication
7-Manegerial Communication
8-Project work
9-Family Business Management.
10-Qwality Management

Second Year

1-Business Law
2-Business Environment.
3-Economics
4-Political Science
5-Management accounting
6-Qwantitive method-2
7-Effective communication-2
8-Computer Lab
9-Human Resource Management-2
10-Qwality Management-2

Third Year

1-Management of services
2-Operation Management
3-Business decision Making
4-Market Research
5-Finacial Management-3
6-Global Business Management
7-Brand Management
8-Project work.

Best college for Management course are :

lovely professional university, Jalandar
amity international business school, Noida
Academy of Professional Excellence,Baroda
Acharya Institute of Sciences,Bangalore
Garden City College,Kolkata
St.Xavier's college,Kolkata
George College, Kolkata
bangalore city college,Bangalore
institute of management study(imt), kolkatta
oxford educational institute ,bangalore
excel institute of management,Delhi
Bangalore City College,Banglore
The Oxford Educational Institute ,Banglore

Also you have Information Practice as as optional subject then you can also go for the BCA course. BCA course is basically related to Computer. Here you will be taught about the programming skills and about the working of computer hardware.

So there are many course option for you and you can go into any field as per your interest.
7th April 2020, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which all courses are available for Commerce student with informatics practices?

I am staying 12 Commerce gurp I go to next???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?