18th June 2016, 04:47 PM
Khagya

Which course we need to take in 11th standard to become a CEO in future?

Hey I hve completed my SSC examination and nw ll take admission in 11 commerce field so whch subject should enrolled in my studies? I want to become an CEO, so what subject we need to take? Can someone provide me the right details on the same?

17th July 2016, 02:29 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course we need to take in 11th standard to become a CEO in future?

It seems you are fascinated by the personalities of CEO's like Sundar Pichai(Google) or Tim cook(Apple) and many like these.

CEO is not a carrer option. Its a designation in every company(top most).
You can do whatever you feel like and when your performance is good and the company thinks that you can contribute to a much higher level, you get a promotion.
And the last promotion is of the CEO( Chief Executing Officer)

Now, since you are in high school right now, so you can take up any stream and then do a bachelors degree with that stream. After that, MBA would be the best option because in every company, managerial positions are at the top of the hierarchy and for those you need to be a Management post graduate.

So, choose whatever you have interest in. If you give your everything in what your interest is in, you will definitely pursue the highest position in your career later on.
5th November 2017, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course we need to take in 11th standard to become a CEO in future?

Please tell me what subject i have to choose after 10th in which stream i have to go ( science or commerce)
7th July 2020, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

what course should I take to get a good position at google's job?
16th October 2020, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a CEO in my future. What group should I chose in my 12th std., what college should I join?. In which field should I be excelled in?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?