13th September 2014, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Commerce student who have studied Mathematics can do Bachelor degree in Mathematics?

Can i do bachelor in mathematics.i have 10 2 with maths as a subject in commerce.and college that offer that case bachelor in mathematics

14th September 2014, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Commerce student who have studied Mathematics can do Bachelor degree in Mathematics?

Sorry commerce with maths at 10+2 level is not sufficient for admission into B.Sc Maths course. You need to have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths to become eligible for admission into B.Sc maths course.

B.Sc Maths course is of 3 years duration and is offered by many top universities of India. The admission is based on the marks in 10+2 and some universities conduct entrance examination.

Some of the top Universities for B.Sc Maths in India are listed below.

1. Delhi University
2. Kurukshetra Univerity
3. Jadavpur University
4. Osmania University
5. University of Pune

Therefore, you have to look for other courses which are related to commerce. You can go for following course.

1. Chartered Accountancy
2. B.Com
3. BBA
4. BMS
5. BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?