21st July 2017, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Courses after 12th to do research on Medicine? Steps to become a research scholar in Medicine?

Hello, Sir/Mam, I have just passed 12th with PCM group and in future, I want to do research on Medicine. Please suggest me which course I should study? Steps to becoming a research scholar in Medicine? Can you please suggest me the right thing to do next? Thank you!

22nd July 2017, 12:32 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses after 12th to do research on Medicine? Steps to become a research scholar in Medicine?

I will suggest you to do B.Sc in Medical technology after which you have to complete master degree in same . To become a research scholar you need to do PhD by qualifying Junior Research Fellowship exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?