20th March 2015, 11:09 AM
aecedu

Procedure to do research on Medicine in USA for MBBS 2nd year student?

Hello,
I am Suresh Yadav MBBS student
in AIIMS. This is my 2nd year.
I want to go USA for doing research
on Medicine. So, tell me how can I proceed?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do research in genetics from USA after completing MBBS in India?
  2. What other jobs I could get using my medical knowledge? I am ECFMG certified in USA
  3. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
  4. Procedure to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 71.09% in MBBS 2nd year with backlog in Pharmacology?
  5. Possibility to apply in Ph.D programme for MBBS student in USA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  6. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. What is the future after MBBS?
  8. B.Sc Nursing student can get lateral entry into 2nd year of MBBS? Which institute has such provision?
  9. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  10. What is procedure to get job in USA after B.Pharma?
  11. How to pursue a career in medicine? I am a B.Com 2nd year student
  12. How to do research in medicine? Which specialization will suit me?
  13. How can I get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBBS?
  14. How can an engineering graduate get a good college for MS in USA?
  15. Procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student?
  16. How to pursue a career in medicine after doing B.Com? Is it possible to take up medicine?
  17. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing MBBS? I am a 2nd year student of MBBS
19th March 2018, 06:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do research on Medicine in USA for MBBS 2nd year student?

For joining any research programme, you need to have at least a masters degree to get admission in any such courses. You can appear for GRE, if you are interested in doing research abroad.

Just make sure that you have got the minimum qualification required for admission, which is a masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?