14th August 2013, 03:22 PM

Which are the courses along with CA internship?

which are the extraordinary course are available to do along with CA internship ?? i want to add up extra qualification in my bio data to get fast job oppotunity in market... please reply as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

regards,

(javed u memon)

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  3. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  4. Diploma courses that can be done after BAMS or during internship?
  5. How may I do PG diploma courses after completing B.A.M.S with 1 year internship from Chandigarh? What's the duration of the course?
  6. Which industry provides internship and gives placement to ETC student?
  7. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  8. Which are the courses along with CA internship?
  9. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  10. Sample of Internship cover letter? Names of the companies which provide internship opportunities?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in reputed company? When the forms will be out?
  12. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  13. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  14. Briefly explain what is an Internship? Application and benefits? -- [New]
  15. How get an internship from L&T?
  16. How should I get internship in L&T?
  17. How may I do summer internship and courses at Bhubaneshwar? I'm in 2nd year civil branch
  18. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
25th December 2017, 12:09 PM
armani123

Default Re: Which are the courses along with CA internship?

You can able to complete the CS, CMA and CFA Courses along with CA course. CMA, CS and CFA are professional courses. If you complete these courses along with CA you will get Good opportunities in the future. And if you complete the CA IPCC both groups then you are eligible for certain exemptions in CS, CFA and CMA courses.
And In CA Internship ICAI give the permission to complete MBA and M.com courses, so if you interested then you can complete those courses also.
If you choose any of the above course that will boost your opportunities in Market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?