10th April 2010, 08:28 PM
nomi

Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june?

I'm a second year BE Electronics and telecommunication student n want to do training in month of may-june. From where can i get the info regarding companies providing training???

Related Questions:
  1. Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  2. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  3. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  4. How can I apply for Inplant Training during summer vacation being an Electronics & Telecommunication 3rd year student? -- [New]
  5. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?
  6. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  7. List of favorite summer training programme for Electronics and Telecommunication branch students? Training institutes in Orissa providing these courses?
  8. Where can i do summer training program in Mumbai after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication
  9. Where can I do summer training during May-June while in 2nd year in Electronics?
  10. Can I apply for summer training after doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication from CH(Bhilai)
  11. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur for one month?
  13. Companies and their addresses for Summer training for 2nd year Electronics students?
  14. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  15. Summer training for Electronics and Communication student in Jaipur?
  16. List best summer training companies in Jaipur for Electronics students?
  17. Details about summer training for BBA students
  18. Summer internship for electronics and telecommunication branch student?
11th April 2010, 02:09 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june?

dear friend
sorry to say u that in 2nd year u are not allowed to do summer training from college side just wait for one year college will itself will arrange for u
all the best
11th April 2010, 07:05 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june?

dear,
there are many companies providing the summer internship program for engineering students.........

as a electronics and telecommunication engineer ......you can apply for internship in the following categories............embedded systems, network trainee, robotics arm , robotics mobile, etc.......

some of the companies giving these courses are.........
1. BSNL----it has the best internship course....

2. MTNL-----it has got paid internship program .....in which you will have to pay 1200 per month for the course........

3.NELCO----it gives a internship program in which you will be paid 1500 per month..

there are many more companies like MDL,TATA,RIL,...which gives these course,......

IIT in association with TRI is providing an internship course for embedded systems ,robotics mobile and robotics arm.......

for more details you can visit the following link :-

http://thinklabs.in/index.php?page=Summer%20Training%20and%20Internshi p%20Program

best of luck
24th May 2010, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

is there any company in nagpur providing internship without charging i m in 2nd yr
27th May 2010, 05:42 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear friend
it is not compulsary for BE student of 2nd year to do training but can do by their own taking permission of college
south eastern railway provide traing
BSNL also provide
14th June 2010, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE in Electonics and Communication from oriental institute Bhopal.I have a keen interest in learning the concepts of embedded systems.I am willing to start from 20 june 2010 and may work till 31 november 2010.Kindly send me the details.
ph. no.09827437266
18th June 2010, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

b.tech summer training in delhi electronics & comm. 3rd yr. plz ..........send me the address of company on my no.
parmod 09017594350.

i will highly obliged..
thanks
27th June 2010, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

i hav just complited my 2nd year in telcommunication.i am looking for internship in a compony.kindly suggest me the compnies and how to apply for internship in those compne
1st July 2010, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

i hav just complited my 2nd year in telcommunication.i am looking for internship in a compony.kindly suggest me the compnies and how to apply for internship in those compny.
27th July 2010, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my b.tech from mnit, jaipur in electronics and communication engineering.i am looking for paid summer training programmes in 2011 summers.kindly suggest me companies and their details.
abhishek goyal
11th August 2010, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i hav just complited my 2nd year in telcommunication.i am looking for internship in a compony.kindly suggest me the compnies and how to apply for internship in those compny.
12th August 2010, 12:55 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

Many engineering colleges arrange summer trainings for their students or refer them to organisations conducting summer internship programme. So, if your institution makes arrangement for summer training you need not worry but if it does not assist you in your summer internship you have to arrange it yourself.

Some of the companies providing summer internship programme are:

BSNL
Tata Motors
HEC
BHEL
MTNL
Reliance

Kindly visit the website of these companies. You will get relevant information regarding summer training.
14th August 2010, 08:57 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend.
In your question you want to know about the Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students.
So there is mo any need to worry, you can get the all those information from the websites that has been given below,www.freshersworld.com
So just go to the given below, and get the all the information about the.
Hope you will get satisfied.
15th August 2010, 09:51 AM
bholag

Dear Friend,
Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june
Training is not compulsory while you are in 2nd year.But you can do vocational training.
South eastern railway,BSNL ,Thermal power plant gives training only you have to get permission from both company and your college.
15th August 2010, 07:28 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear friend

u can do summer training IN THE FOLLOWING institutes

1.ERTL

2.BSNL

3.ALL INDIA RADIO

4.NTPC

all the best.
18th August 2010, 04:36 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

There are the names of some good institutes from where u can do training.

1. ERTL

2. ALL INDIA RADIO

3. BSNL

4. SAIL

5. RAILWAYS

etc.
19th August 2010, 05:43 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
there r huge no of training institute for summer training

1>CMC
2>Brainware
3>Micro-pro
4>Webel
5>IBM
6>Wipro
best of luck
22nd August 2010, 03:22 AM
anki_8816

In my views do not go in companies for training.Instead of going to companies do softwares like embededd systems,dot net, java etc.Try to practice as many as possible softwares thoroughly.If you can manage both then do as you wish.This will make your foundation strong.But in 6 months training go for training in a company.
28th September 2010, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,i wanna do internship ,please help me
28th November 2010, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

is there any company in kolkata providing internship for electronics engg.. without charging ,,
i m a 2nd yr student...
18th December 2010, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd yeaR IN ELECTRONICS and communication..wher can i do my summer training during may-june 2011.can u tell me some places in bangalore..
12th January 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

b.tech summer training in north-east, India, electronics & comm. 3rd year. Please send me the address of a good BSNL Training location, preferably in the north-eastern region. Will be very grateful for your support!!!

Phone: 9774679683
17th January 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year student in ECE.Want to pursue summer training in BSNL,Rail,All India Radio.IBM or TCS.Plz Tell me how can I contact with these companies and register me a trainee.Thanking you D.S
28th January 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to do summer training in mtnl , bsnl.
28th January 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am student of 3 year in cse.
please give me information about summer training in hcl noida.
[email protected]
29th January 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i want summer training in delhi from govt. organisation regarding E & C branch..........will you please give me the direction for this?
29th January 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i want the whole information of training program of MTNL & BSNL,and will you please send me the details of there jobs recuitment plans regarding E&C?
4th February 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to do 3 month training from electronic company in ncr, tell me address of companies
20th March 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of EE(2nd year). I want to take training during my study. Please provide me necessary infrmation so that i can take it in West Bengal
24th March 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of etce(2nd year). i want to take training during my study. please provide me information.my [email protected] and mob no-7418261684
27th March 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

some of the people here are idiots!!
you want some information for yourself & you want the person helping you to pay for it by sending sms or phone calls.
grow up guys, now u aren't kids. i think all of you have atleast passed 2 years of your engg. studies(that's why making posts for training).
Helpers, please post the links here only.

Anyway, Good luck to all.
29th March 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am second year student and i want to do 3 month training in communication or electronic company ,please tell me address of companies,my email id is [email protected]
24th April 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

hye

kindly suggest me training companies for 2nd yr in electrical n electronics trade.plz tell addres of company on my email id ([email protected])
25th April 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am student of E.C.E(2nd yr).tell me the information & address of training companies in ranchi .
(vikaskumarajmer.gmail.com)
ph-8233691744
3rd May 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am student of BE. EC(4th sem 2nd year).my 2nd year about to complete in june month. sir i want to know about summer training company including MTNL near colaba mumbai. i am from bhopal.
([email protected])
ph-09584352565
9th May 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a student of entc branch(2nd yr) and want to do summer training.kindly send me the names of companies for it in ranchi(jharkhand).
my email [email protected]
27th May 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam a student of BE(ece) 2nd year.i want to do implant training in the month of june in hyderabad.can u please tell me the details with adress.. my email id is [email protected]
14th July 2011, 10:43 PM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,

there are many companies providing the summer internship program for engineering students.........

as a electronics and telecommunication engineer ......you can apply for internship in the following categories............embedded systems, network trainee, robotics arm , robotics mobile, etc.......

some of the companies giving these courses are.........
1. BSNL----it has the best internship course....

2. MTNL-----it has got paid internship program .....in which you will have to pay 1200 per month for the course........

3.NELCO----it gives a internship program in which you will be paid 1500 per month..

there are many more companies like MDL,TATA,RIL,...which gives these course,......

IIT in association with TRI is providing an internship course for embedded systems ,robotics mobile and robotics arm.......

for more details you can visit the following link :-

http://thinklabs.in/index.php?page=Summer%20Training%20and%20Internshi p%20Program

Thanks
19th October 2011, 09:33 AM
tip

i am a 3rd year ece student . please suggest me the name of the companies from where i can do my winter training
11th November 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am a 2nd year student of BIT deoghar,BRANCH-Electronics and communication engineering,i want do winter training.So can u suggest me the name of some training institutes that provide this oppurtunity.........reply as soon as possible.email [email protected]
21st December 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a 2nd year student of ece.I want to get summer training in bsnl.please send me the procedure to this email id:
[email protected]
9th February 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd year student.my branch is EC and i want to know the duration of training period.plz suggest me the name of some training companies in bhopal.
13th March 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i am ece 2nd year student kindly tell me from where to take summer training...and plz send me the link of official websites of companies....how can i contact the various companies...send me the direct link to download traiining form
shivi
14th October 2012, 11:11 AM
samlan

i m ece third year student ....plz tell me the compinies in pune for summer training in month may and june....
23rd January 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year student of electronics and instrumentation engineering. Please suggest a suitable electronics related course which would be useful.
8th April 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I'm a second year Final(4th Semester Completed) BE Electronics and Communication student n want to do training in month of may-june. From where can i get the info regarding companies providing training???[
Akshay Raj
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?