7th June 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Courses available after B.E computer science other than M.E and MBA?

what courses are there after doing B.E from Computer sciece other than M.E and MBA

10th October 2011, 03:11 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses available after B.E computer science other than M.E and MBA?

other than M.E & MBA COURSES available after B.E.- computer science are

1) Most important you can write UPSC examination for IAS,IPS,IFS,IRS...

2) Many government jobs are there in Engineering sectors like INDIAN OIL, NTPC, EIL, BHEL etc....

3) you can write GATE...
21st October 2011, 01:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available after B.E computer science other than M.E and MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what courses are there after doing B.E from Computer sciece other than M.E and MBA
Dear friend,

You have just completed your b-tech degree so you have lots of higher study scope.

Here i have focused all types of higher studty for B-TECH computer science departments.

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH candidate must have GATE score . M-TECH candidate apply here without GATE score.

All the best
25th January 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 12 CBSE Computer Science. Want to know whether I can apply
for MBBS.

rani
25th January 2012, 03:40 PM
22prakash

Hi
After BE GATE is a very good option to join any public sector company, Mostly PSU recruiting through GATE score card, so you can prepare for GATE, Otherwise CCNA, MCP also good option for go in Networking field of IT .
You can also prepare for IT officer in Banking Sector directly. IBPS recruit in 19 PSU Banks through written test.

All the best
25th January 2012, 05:54 PM
Vikris

Thumbs up Re: Courses available after B.E computer science other than M.E and MBA?

Quote:
Hi Friend ,

You have just completed your b-tech degree so you have lots of higher study scope.

Here i have focused all types of higher studty for B-TECH computer science departments.

M-TECH :- You must be cleared the GATE exam some institute provide M-TECH without gate score.

MBA:- You must be cleared the CAT or MAT exam.Some institute conduct their own entrance exam.

MS:- Only M-TECH candidate are applicable.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidate are eligible for JRF.

PHD:- B-TECH candidate must have GATE score . M-TECH candidate apply here without GATE score.

Good Luck!!
25th January 2012, 08:36 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Courses available after B.E computer science other than M.E and MBA?

Hi

B.E is the graduation program which you have done in the Computer Science stream. Now after you have completed your graduation, you have a lot of options open up for you from which you can choose any.

First of all you have to make sure that you want to study further or work.

If you want to study further, then in which line ? The one in which you have done your graduation, or you want to change your specialization to some other stream.

I am listing a few of the available options which you may take a look at and then decide what you want to study further :

1. M.Tech

2. MBA

3. M.Sc

4. GRE - then go abroad for higher studies

5. PH.D Research

etc and many more...

You have to sit for respective exams for taking up courses out of these.

CAT is the exam for MBA, GATE is the exam for M.Tech and IIT JAM is the exam for M.Sc.

Apart from this if you want to work, then you can do so in 3 ways :

1. Government Job

2. Private Companies Job

3. Business

Sit for the GATE, through the score of which you would be able to get recruited in the PSU's
Or apply yourself in the Private firms

Or you may start of carry forward your family business.

Hope this helps

All the best
25th January 2012, 08:56 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I dont think that there are any course after B.E. either than M.E and MBA.......

If you are not interested In MBA and ME, you can go for the software jobs in top MNCs

List of such Companies are as follows.......

1. Tata Consultancy Services

2. Wipro

3. Infosys

4. Satyam Computer Services

5. HCL Technologies

6. Tech Mahindra

7. Patni Computer Systems

8. i-flex Solutions

9. MphasiS

10. L&T Infotech

etc etc...........

Apply in those companies
25th January 2012, 09:23 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
There are many courses available after completing B.E. in computer science...
Here I have focused on all types of courses for B-TECH computer science departments.

M-TECH :- You must clear the GATE exam before some institute provides M-TECH.

MBA:- You must clear the CAT or MAT exam.

JRF:- Only B-TECH ,M-TECH and science graduate candidates are eligible for JRF.
GRE:-It is a course for doing M Tech outside India..
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
26th January 2012, 01:22 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of BE in computer science the best course for you will be M.E..

Through this course you can gather more knowledge in your field, also can get specialize in your field.

After completion of M.E you can get a good job in IT sector with much higher salary and better designation.

Then why you want to do some other courses..

MBA is also a good course , much job prospective course , but it is completely different from your field. After completion of MBA course you can get a job in management field , then what is the utilization of your BE course..

So, I will suggest you to go for ME course..

All the best..
24th August 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

be computer science related course of mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?