21st December 2016, 03:45 PM
Aro1109

Courses available in Interior Designing in distance mode at Delhi?

Hello sir, I am graduate and want to do a course in Interior Designing in distance mode from Delhi. Is there any course available in correspondence at Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. Can i study Diploma in Interior Designing and BCA at the same time or not?
  3. M.Sc in furniture designing or in environmental is best after B.Sc in interior designing?
  4. Can I do fashion designing courses in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  6. How to do interior designing after failing in 12th standard?
  7. What is the scope for interior designing in Delhi?
  8. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  9. Top 10 courses in Delhi for interior designing? What is the cutoff for it?
  10. Colleges in Mumbai providing interior designing courses in Mumbai? What is the cost of it?
  11. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  12. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  13. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course?
  14. List of short term courses in interior designing
  15. Which course is btter between MA in Interior Designing and PG Diploma in Interior Designing after B.Sc Mathematics? Duration of courses and scopes?
  16. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  17. Can I pursue interior design course along with BMS or B.Com? -- [New]
  18. Scope of interior Designing? Best colleges in Delhi for Interior Designing? Fee structure and payscales for interior designing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?