8th September 2010, 02:56 PM
mini mouse

Which engineering course is considered to be suitable for girls between Automobile and Marine?

hello....im 12th now...wish to do engineering...im intersted in automobile n marine..i would like to get some suggestions about it....which is suitable for girls...

Related Questions:
  1. Any course related to Automobile Engineering after Marine Engineering? From which institute can I do?
  2. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  3. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  4. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  5. Is marine engineering a good course to study? Is it a good course for girls?
  6. Is Marine Engineering syllabus easy to read? Names of the courses?
  7. Is there any scope for girls in Marine Engineering?
  8. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  9. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  10. Can girls opt for engineering? Suitable branches for girl candidates?
  11. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? I have completed my 12th standard
  12. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to join Marine Engineering after Automobile Engineering?
  14. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  15. Is it useful to do M.E or M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Electronics and Instrumentation? Jobs vacancies in this field for girls?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Colleges for M.Tech Marine Engineering in Australia? Fee structure and scholarship details?
  17. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  18. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU? -- [New]
9th September 2011, 02:25 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course is considered to be suitable for girls between Automobile and Marine?

At first I will say that there is no barrier for the girls in Automobile as well as Marine .
you can go for anyone as your wish.

The minimum eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering and Automobile

1:you should pass 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

2:After that you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms also

3:you should have the eyesight of 6/6 with no color blindness.
9th September 2011, 04:59 PM
princestk

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering course is considered to be suitable for girls between Automobile and Marine?

Obviously , you can. You can take admission in any field either automobile or marine engineering. In my experience, it has nothing to do with your gender.

Marine engineering does not mean they have work only at sea. Marine Engineers can also be employed in the field of designing and research. Lot of opportunities in designing , teaching and training.

If you answered yes to the below criteria, then you will definitely find automobile engineering to be very rewarding as a career.

1) Are you genuinely interested in cars? Driving as well as learning about how they work.

2) Are you willing to do hands on work, i.e. machining, welding, CAD/CAM, disassembly etc.. since this is the only way to learn about any machine and designing machines, which is what engineering is.

3) Are you patient and perseverent? As this field is very taxing physically and mentally, since there is a lot of hands on work to be done, not just writing on paper.

Don't think about what suits girls. If you love it, do it!

Good Luck!
21st October 2011, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering course is considered to be suitable for girls between Automobile and Marine?

why engineering is suitable for girls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?