2nd April 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Courses to do after 12th to become a Cosmologist? Universities offering the course? From where can I complete BSc Physics(Hons) in India?

Respected Sir,I've passes my 12th CBSE boards with 75.8% and i want to be a cosmologist.Please can u help me with the courses to go for and some good colleges or universities from where i can complete me B.Sc in physics(hons.) in India.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in India from where I can become a Cosmologist?
  2. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  3. Information about the courses in MS and the universities in USA and India offering MS course?
  4. Courses which I should take up to become a cosmologist after pursuing B.Tech course in EEE? What is the scope in it?
  5. Top universities in India offering M.Pharmacy? What are the courses?
  6. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  7. How to become a cosmologist in India? Is IIT Helpful?
  8. Is it easy to do B.Ed. through correspondence?
  9. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  10. Should I become an Astronomer or Cosmologist? What is the difference between the two?
  11. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
  12. Any universities offering BSc Instrumentation course through distance mode? Procedure to apply for engineering course in India or Abroad?
  13. Universities offering PG in Zoology?
  14. Universities offering admission in 12th after 10th without doing intermediate?
  15. What should I do to become a Cosmologist?
  16. Universities in India offering Ph.d degree in Physical Education? Any valid university?
  17. Which course should I do next after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology? Universities offering such courses? -- [New]
  18. List of some AICTE approved universities? Which colleges are offering these courses in Kolkata/India? -- [Most Discussed]
18th July 2011, 11:31 AM
rhl_paul

Default Re: Courses to do after 12th to become a Cosmologist? Universities offering the course? From where can I complete BSc Physics(Hons) in India?

If you are in the extended merit list of IIT JEE you are eligible for B.Sc from Isro.

Also NIt,IITIISER offer B.Sc Physics programmes.

you can get the chance to be a cosmologist if you pass out from these institutes.
23rd October 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses to do after 12th to become a Cosmologist? Universities offering the course? From where can I complete BSc Physics(Hons) in India?

i want to become a cosmologist which courses are available in india ????? also i want to work in nasa how i could do it??? now i am in 10th maharashtra board ssc i can get at the minimum about 94% plsss helpme and also if i do iit it would be good for me and also what about olampyiads????
3rd June 2012, 09:42 PM
Radhakrishna143

i want to become a cosmologist which courses
are available in india ????? also i want to work in
nasa how i could do it??? now i am in 10th
maharashtra board ssc i can get at the minimum
about 94% plsss helpme and also if i do iit it
would be good for me and also what about
23rd February 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

How to become cosmologist after finishing 12th
8th March 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a cosmologist. Now I am in class 10 and I know lot about cosmos and I am fascinating about it i want to know what should i do for become cosmologist.
17th April 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to become a cosmologist after 12 standard? Is IIT helpful to pursue carrer in cosmology?
2nd July 2015, 03:40 PM
RoXy Jean

Smile Re: Courses to do after 12th to become a Cosmologist? Universities offering the course? From where can I complete BSc Physics(Hons) in India?

I also want to be an Cosmologist. I think after Msc in physics and clearing the JEST exam there can be a university which can make the dream come true.
18th May 2016, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Can i do b. Sc. With physics after group b? If yes please give me the list of india's best b. Sc. Physics college. I have finished my 10 2(gujarat board with b group) with 95.5%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?