7th May 2013, 05:56 PM
afnan1234

How much salary can I get if I do MBA after CA?

what salary can i get if i do mba after C.A. ???plz answer.

Related Questions:
8th May 2014, 03:49 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much salary can I get if I do MBA after CA?

CA i.e Chartered Account and the duration of course is 4 years. The course consist of various levels like Foundation, Intermediate and Final Course. Every level course have a some duration and the duration various from each level.

Duration of courses :-

Foundation : 6 months
Intermediate : 9 months
Final Level : 2 1/2 years.

Intermediate candidates are eligible to apply for Foundation course. Any 12th stream candidate can apply for this examination. The candidate must secure at least 60% Marks in their course. Those who have qualified graduation they can directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course.

CA is evergreen course and it have a full scope in financial sector, corporate sector and banking sector. CA is used all sectors and even it have a scope in the aboard also. CA salary varies from depends upon the sector we can't fix salary. Some my friends father getting salary 1-2 crores per annum. There is no fix salary. Put you have a handful of jobs and you get huge bucks on the CA.
19th August 2014, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

i.want to.do Mba but after passing my Ca-ipcc and after my alternateship i.e Fca n.then.mba will it be possible ??
18th March 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Is CA is the best choice for CEC students? What should we do first after completing intermediate for doing CA? CA contains 18 subjects???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?