10th March 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Courses for job in Coding and web-designing for a handicapped student? Is BCA a good choice?

Hello Respective Sir/mam/Friends,

Well Few months ago i have lost my left leg due to cancer problem.
Now I am looking for BCA , i dont know it will better for me or not . I am very intrested in Programme, Coding, Web disgning, Php etc..
And what should be better after BCA ? Will i get job in this field (both in private & Government) as i am handicapped ?
i'm feeling very disappointed and lost my all hopes.

Please Reply,

Thanks

Regards,
Abhi

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  2. Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
  3. Can I go to web designing field after completing BCA/MCA
  4. After MSC in electronics, is Mtech a good choice to get good jobs? What other courses can be done?
  5. Is B.Ed degree and more than 50% marks in graduation needed for School Service commission?
  6. Courses to take with BCA to get a good job in IT industry?
  7. How to get technical job on cruise-ships after qualifying BCA and certificate courses in computer like CIC, Web Designing, E Commerce, DMS, RDBMS, Networking?
  8. List of professional computer courses for commerce students -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  10. Which short term courses should I do having interest in Designing being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  11. Can I get a good job if i am a good web designer? Can I start my own business
  12. Job after MS CIT, web designing and pursing 2nd year B.Com? Eligibility for pursing fashion designing course after B.Com? -- [New]
  13. Is there any quota for handicapped students in any college for BCA?
  14. How to take admission for masters degree in Web Design after passing BCA? How to apply for this course?
  15. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  16. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  17. Shall I go for Higher studies or Job Opportunity being a candidate having secured 55% in BCA and not good in Programming?
  18. What to do after BCA except for MCA? Other good course to do after BCA?
10th March 2011, 12:40 PM
Arvi.S

Default Re: Courses for job in Coding and web-designing for a handicapped student? Is BCA a good choice?

Don't lose hope. First of all have faith in yourself and in god, the almighty will give you what you deserve.For sure you will get good job in government once you complete your BCA.After this go for some part time jobs in any computer centres as an instructor so that you will gain confidence as well as experience. First of all remove this term "handicap" from your mind.You are going to type or write only with your fingers in hands and not with your toes.So take life as it comes and move forward the future is bright for you
10th March 2011, 01:00 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses for job in Coding and web-designing for a handicapped student? Is BCA a good choice?

Dear Friend ,
Do not lose hope & please do not worry.

You have chosen one of the best fileds.So your decision is right & appreciable

You can make your career very well & you can achieve sucess in your life.

As you said you have an interest in making softwares or applicatons i.e in coding field.

There are many things related to the computers field like System Software,System Engineer,Programmer,System Analyst,Testing & many more to name with.

So you have selected a very nice field as it has very much scope & people from this filed are in great demand.

You can do many courses like BCA(which you have already mentioned),B.Sc(Computer Science/Information Technology),etc as this filed will relate you to computers & provide you with deep knowledge related to it.

After that you can try for MCA/M.Sc(CS/IT) to get your post graduation done.

You may even go for M.S after that.

I was telling you all that because i wanted you to know that for you in this field sky is the limit.

And from job point of view do not take tension as you will get job definetely.

Infact now-a-days people even develope there own software & sale them to other needy persons/company.

If you are able to gain knowledge properly then surely you can make even in best companies.

And in government jobs we even have reservations for hadicapped persons so please do not ever loose hope .

Best Wishes.......
10th March 2011, 03:42 PM
mishra245

Many classes are appointed by the web-designer for the all students,if you have minimum qualification is intermediate then you can apply for this.
they will be applying simple procedure for the students to entering in their classes.
you can join these courses.
10th March 2011, 04:25 PM
krupadesai

It's truely said that "Where There is a Will, There is a Way!"!

Don't get upset of being handicapped, as per your interest you can pursue BCA which too have good opportuinities in web designing. You can also study MCA after that & can get recruited into good companies.

Most companies gives priority to talent & skills & not the personal background. So, you will have a good career with the present state too!

Take a positive approach & master yourself in whatever tasks you undertake for achieving good targets.

Good Luck!
30th April 2011, 11:41 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Courses for job in Coding and web-designing for a handicapped student? Is BCA a good choice?

Yes if you have interest in BCA you can go for this........ after BCA you can do MCA then you will easily get a good job in software companies..........
11th June 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

kya BCA ke baad website dessigning course better rahega?
27th August 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello respective sir/Madam/Friend

I am in the 5th sem in MCA and i am in PH categories ,
where can i got job easily after i completed my MCA because i have last semester training in company
can you tell which company will be hier the PH student and i have got only second class in MCA
can tell tell me what to do?

Alok
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?