23rd August 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

After B.E which exams should I take up? Information about those exams?

m really confused abt wot i shud do aftr my bachelor's in engg. i have no idea about d xams lyk gre n gmat. pls suggest me sum gud options. MBA/M.TECH/M.S. ???

Related Questions:
26th August 2011, 11:29 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After B.E which exams should I take up? Information about those exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m really confused abt wot i shud do aftr my bachelor's in engg. i have no idea about d xams lyk gre n gmat. pls suggest me sum gud options. MBA/M.TECH/M.S. ???
Hey don't get confused for this small issue it will be clear till the end of the post first you need to understand yourself what you want
then it is easy to decide what to be done to fulfill that dream

for example if you have interest to invent a new gadget which should be competition with Apple I Pad or something
you need to have a deep study regarding it. i.e., you need to take M.Tech in the specialization what you desire of like power electronics. or nano electronics.

if you do this you will be near to fulfill your dream.

for your information I want to say you one thing M.Tech and M.S are one another the same.
if Masters degree done in India it is called M.Tech
if Masters degree done in other countries it is called M.S

next coming to the option MBA
if you want to set up your own company or you want to learn how this business world is actually running and if you want to practice the managerial and administrative things then you should take up MBA.

This course will make you a good enterprenuer or Manager in a well established firms

MBA or M.tech if done in India it should be done in premier institutes like IIT's or IIM's then only you will be benefited with those degrees.

if you compare these courses with salary packages.
if done in premier institutes like IIM's IIT's then your initial pay packages will be equal.
but comparitively MBA will make high packages than M.Tech grads

Now it all depends on your dreams and what you aspire of .

all the best friend
for any further assistance feel free to contact us through this forum.

Regards

~AdityA~
26th August 2011, 11:37 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: After B.E which exams should I take up? Information about those exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

if u are interested in staying with ur technical line and interested to go deeper into it..then u should go for M.Tech..if u are interested in going in for management then u can opt for MBA
if u have sufficient money for ur studies and want to study abroad then u should go in for GRE or MS..
follow ur interest..

hope this helps..
27th August 2011, 12:54 AM
Bullo

Default Re: After B.E which exams should I take up? Information about those exams?

Hello friend!!

Dont get so confused.....

After completion of your BE..,you can opt for higher studies like MTech,MBA, PhD..

If you are interested in such courses then I'll advice you to choose a good institute and that depends on various competitive exams..
Like ..for MTech, you should prepare for GATE exam .If you get good marks then you will be able to get top INDIAN institutes like IIT,ISM, etc...

If you are interested in pursuing MBA , then you need to prepare for various entrance tests like CAT,MAT XAT, etc..

If you want to pursue MBA from abroad like US,then you can sit for GMAT (Graduate management admission test)..

To know more about GRE(graduate record examination) ,visit the link:-http://www.greguide.com/test.html

All the best!!
27th August 2011, 03:15 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.E which exams should I take up? Information about those exams?

dear friend,
After completion of B.tech , you wants to go for higher studies..
You can go for courses like-
M.tech
MBA
M.S
These are the courses where you can apply after your bachelor degree..

M.Tech:-
If you have interest in technical field and you wants to gather more knowledge in your field, then you can go for M.tech..
After that you will become specialize in a particular field..
For that you have to appear in GATE entrance exam.

MBA:-
If you have interest in management field then you can go for MBA course..
For that you have to appear in entrance exams like- CAT, MAT, XAT etc..

M.S:-
If you wants to go abroad for master degree in your field then you have to appear in GRE exam.. After performing well in GRE exam you will get a chance to take admission in foreign colleges for masters..

I hope now you don't have any confusion regarding these entrance exams..
All the best...
27th August 2011, 01:37 PM
harshavardhan1104

I wold tell you some of the exams and its requirements.
GATE:This is to do your M.E in indian institutes.This is conducted by IIT.If you pass this exam you can do specilisation in your course.For your course ,gate syllabus you can visit GATE EXAM WEBSITE.
GRE:This exam is to enter into foriegn universities to do your M.E.Mainly this exam is based on your vocablary and in your aptitude skills.for more details of score to get in exam and other exam details visit GRE WEBSITE.
TOFEL:THIS IS SIMILAR TO YOUR GRE.Some of the countries like ausrallia,newzland take this exam into account.to know about its score and exam details visit TOFEL WEBSITE.
GMAT:This is to do your MBA in FORIEGN UNIVERSITIES.to know about syllabus and date of exam visit GMAT WEBSITE.
CAT:This is the exam to do your MBA in india.this is similar to GMAT.to know about syllabus and dates visit CAT WEBSITE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?