10th October 2014, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

How to study Indian Navy course after finishing 12th?

i have finished my 12.i am now interested to study the couse of indian navy and join the same

12th October 2014, 07:55 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to study Indian Navy course after finishing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have finished my 12.i am now interested to study the couse of indian navy and join the same
I guess you are interested to join in the Indian Navy wing after 12th standard. Yes of course you can join in the Indian Navy wing after completing 12th standard. In order to join in the Indian Navy wing you must have completed your 12th standard with science specialization from recognized university. Those candidates who have completed their 12th with the arts or commerce stream are not eligible for the Indian Navy wing.

To join in the Indian Navy wing, must have appeared and qualified in NDA entrance exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year. This NDA conducts examination for the Indian Navy, Army and Air Force wing.

NDA ELIGIBILITY FOR INDIAN NAVY:-

Applicant must have passed 12th standard or equivalent or higher examination in science stream with Physics and Mathematics as the main subject from a recognised Board.

The applicant must unmarried male with the age limit of 16.5 years to 19 years.

The applicant must physically and medically fit as well.

BOOKS FOR NDA EXAM:-

Here I am providing you some good books for NDA entrance exam. Please go through the books and also try mock and other online test fo NDA entrance.

NDA Entrance Exam
Author: Expert Compilation
ISBN:8183481655

NDA Examination (Solved Papers Up-to-date)
Author: Upkar Prakashan - Editorial Board
ISBN:8174822291

Mathematics For NDA/NA
Author: S L Gulati
ISBN:0070152608

Nda Exam Practice Work Book
Author: Dr. H. P. Sharma, Dr. M. B. Lal
ISBN:817482300X

The Pearson Guide To The NDA Examination
Author: Edgar Thorpe, Showick Thorpe
ISBN:8131702014

NDA-NA Exam Guide National Defence Naval Academy
Author: Datason Rp
ISBN:8185018073

Chapter Wise Solutions Of NDA
Author: Panel Of Experts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?