2nd April 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Which courses to take up for the manager post in Bank? I want to do B.Com in banking and Insurance

I want to do b.com in banking and insurance,so it is good or bad? And i want to do career in banking for managerial post. So pls.tell me about courses for manager post in bank.

18th March 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses to take up for the manager post in Bank? I want to do B.Com in banking and Insurance

I am doing B.COM degree in Banking and Insurance? what more degree should i have for post of bank manager
9th January 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses to take up for the manager post in Bank? I want to do B.Com in banking and Insurance

Sir,I am a bank PO working at Gorakhpur in S.B.I. I want to proceed my career for higher post in Bank.so i want to know that,which course is better. If I do banking management from london university ,will it suitable for me for my career you advise me what i should to do in my life about my career ..I will be thankful to you.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?