17th May 2011, 05:07 AM
puneet mangal

Courses or workshops for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics) student during summer break?

hello,
sir
i am b.tech student of electrical and electronics ,just completed second year.I want to know that what should i do in these summer vacations.....
plz suggest me any courses related to my branch or any other activity.....
plz...reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in HAL in Summer Break? I am a 3rd semester of engineering with electronics and communication
  2. List of courses a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year candidate can do in Summer break in Lucknow?
  3. Which summer training should i go for, being a Electrical & Electronics student?
  4. Where and how can I apply for internship during summer break for B.Tech CSE students?
  5. Companies in Bengaluru and Pune offering Summer Industrial Training for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  7. How to do training in HAL? What is the procedure to join for training in summer break
  8. Courses that can be taken up during summer holidays in the Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Detailed notification of ONGC Summer Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) student?
  10. Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  11. Which are the cources for second year E&TC Student?
  12. Can I do summer training during my B.Tech Semester Break after 3rd year? Does it hold any importance?
  13. How can I apply for Inplant Training during summer vacation being an Electronics & Telecommunication 3rd year student?
  14. Detailed information about Summer Internship in Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation for B.Tech(E&TC) student?
  15. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details of summer courses offered by IIT Delhi for Electronics and Telecommunication B.Tech student?
  17. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  18. Summer internship for M.sc Electronics & Instrumentation
25th May 2011, 10:54 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Courses or workshops for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics) student during summer break?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puneet mangal View Post
hello,
sir
i am b.tech student of electrical and electronics ,just completed second year.I want to know that what should i do in these summer vacations.....
plz...reply

Its good to hear that you want use your time effectively than wasting time like most of the guys do.

you can do lot of activities which improves your subject knowledge and also your job getting potential

for example i will state some of them you can improvise them according to your style . If you like to get more marks than what you are scoring you can concentrate on acts like Hand Writing Practice

If you are lacking in communication skills then you can go through some spoken english classes or concentrate on improving the speaking skills on your own

If you are having good subject knowledge but don't have any practical knowledge then you can take some small projects like making toy cars and small planes which are hardware and looks very practical and interesting too.

If you want the additional skills like Programming languages then you can take up some courses like C C++ Java ,CCNA and many more

If you want fully concentrate on your core group then you can do some certificate courses on embedded systems , VLSI , Robotics., Mechatronics seminars and like that

These are the things what you can do to improve your technical skills and also you can concentrate on your soft skills like

getting good body language , communication skills through all parts of your body , pleasing dress sense etc..,

in this way you can use your time effectively

Regards

~AdityA~
12th June 2011, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses or workshops for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics) student during summer break?

helo sir., my branch z Electrical and electronics..sir computer knowledge z very week bt i m interested in designing caurse..so plz suggest me for any course...
17th June 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses or workshops for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics) student during summer break?

hi ,i m doing btech in electronics and communications i just completes my second year ,, n during my vacations i wanna do some course related to my core subject ,, can u suggest me some .. waiting fr reply ,,
mail me at [email protected]
1st July 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,I am B.Tech firts year I do So please sent me R.S Agarwal mathematics,
can u suggest me some... Waiting fr reply
mail me [email protected]
20th July 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i wonna do B.Tech from Electoni Engineering it's good or not pls tell me
pls give me advice on my email Id ([email protected])

yatendrasinghdhakare
26th August 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my b.tech with 64.4% marks.what will i do for better job. Any course or what?
25th September 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

start study for get
25th September 2011, 06:55 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Courses or workshops for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics) student during summer break?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puneet mangal View Post
hello,
sir
plz...reply

There are some courses or workshopsfor your summer vication.

1.Spoken english classes to improving the speaking skills on your own

2.Some small projects like making toy cars

3.Programming languages then you can take up some courses like C C++ Java ,CCNA and many more

4.Certificate courses on embedded systems , VLSI , Robotics., Mechatronics seminars and like that

5.Soft skills like getting good body language , communication skills through all parts of your body , pleasing dress sense etc..,
30th October 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

hello buddies im pursuing btech 3rd year (eee) stream i wanna do sme corses related to my stream to get d job easily pllz suggest if u knw
27th November 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

hello,sir
i am ANGAD,

I am in 2nd yeaR IN ELECTRONICS and communication..wher can i do my winter training during JAN-FEB 2012,& also summer training during may-june 2012.can u tell me some places anywhere in india.

[email protected]
9th June 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am I year b tech student of electrical& electronic branch. i want to know how i can utilise my summer vaccasion for a better job. in future.

please send me your advise:
email id:[email protected]
15th August 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech with electrical& electronics wants to a course,which is better after completed my b.tech
12th November 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am studying second year b.tech is it necessary to attend workshops during studying.how can workshop be useful in getting a job.can u suggest how many workshops are necessary during studying
12th July 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m studying B.E EEE second year,i want to know the scope of eee, and how can i get the job in future plus,?,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?