28th November 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission in mining? What is the age requirement?

what criteri to admission in mining and also about age

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  2. How can I take admission at IBU PU Lahore? What is the requirement
  3. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and age requirement for Tamilnadu Police? My age is 23 years and I have done 12th
  5. How can I get admission in M.Tech in mining stream in MP?
  6. Details about the best MCA colleges in India? Admission criteria and eligibility requirement?
  7. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU?
  8. How to be a mining supervisor or mining surveyor?
  9. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
  10. Study of mining engg after b.tech in abrod? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  12. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  13. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  14. How to do polytechnic after passing 10th?
  15. Colour blinded engineers are not accepted by Petroleum companies? Options available for such candidates?
  16. Is this possible to join Diploma in Mining having completed B.Tech in EEE in the year of 2010? Procedure to get admission for this course? Duration of this course?
  17. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  18. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
2nd August 2015, 11:03 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for admission in mining? What is the age requirement?

Eligibility Criteria for admission in mining as given below::::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

==> Candidates need to pass their B. E. / B. Tech or Masters as specified in the concerned subjects with a minimum of 55% or CGPA/CPI of 5.5 in 10 (50% or CGPA of 5 for SC/ST)

==> Candidates must meet the medical fitness criteria as specified by the institute to get admission

==> Age Limit:

** Below 30 years by April 8, 2014 (Relaxation by 5 years for female /SC/ST candidates

==> Selection will be done on the basis of GATE 2014 OR a written test and a personal interview of the candidate.

:: IMPORTANT DATES

=> Application Start: March 24, 2015

=> Last Date for uploading photo, signature and printing of challan on the institutes website: April 10, 2015 till 12 midnight

=> Last Date for Application to the institute: April 8, 2015

=> Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Online Application with enclosures at the institute: April 21, 2015.
25th May 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for admission in mining? What is the age requirement?

What is the minimum age for admission in mining engineering for a candidate who have passed I SC 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?