16th August 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission at IBU PU Lahore? What is the requirement

A.O.A i want to get admission at IBA PU lahore ... what is the requirement ??? nd plzzz also tell me the criteria for gettng admission here ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in UET Lahore? I have completed FSc
  2. Can I get admission in MSc Chemical Engineering in Punjab University, Lahore
  3. Procedure and syllabus of entrance exam for admission in Environmental Sciences in PU Lahore?
  4. Is this possible to do LLB now from Lahore or Pakistan having completed B.Com a long back?
  5. Can I get admission in M.A English regular in PU Lahore after scoring 66 marks in BA English
  6. Is it possible to migrate from India Lahore while doing BBA in private college which is affiliated to GC?
  7. How to get admission in MBBS in Lahore? How much marks are needed in FSC(Pre Medical)
  8. Information about MBA? How much is the fee of 1st semester in Lahore?
  9. What is the affordable fee structure to do BBA from Lahore?
  10. Last date for the submission of Admission forum in CMH Lahore for MBBS and BDS?
  11. Date of Intermediate Supplementary Exams? What is the fee for it? Last date for submitting the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the best option for me after BSc Physics Honors
  13. How to do M.A English from Punjab University Lahore? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  14. Contact details of the private colleges in Lahore and Multan affiliated with Punjab and BZU university?
  15. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  16. What is the qualification for aeronautical engineering? Which are the colleges in lahore?
  17. What is the syllabus for BCA course?
  18. Which colleges are better for BSc Zoology Punjab College or Government Islamia College Lahore? -- [New]
31st May 2019, 09:39 AM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: How can I take admission at IBU PU Lahore? What is the requirement

The official website of Institute of Business Administration.
University of punjab lahore.
Courses offered by IBU:

1) BBA Hons.
2) BBA Hons.
3) MBA
4) PGD
5) MBA
6) M.Phil
7) PhD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?