5th December 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How to be a mining supervisor or mining surveyor?

I want to be a mining supervisor or mining surveyor and i want a number to phone so that i could get more information

Related Questions:
  1. How to study the correspondence course in diploma mining and mine surveying?
  2. How to get a job as a surveyor or geology field? I have completed mining engineering and B.Tech in IT
  3. Study of mining engg after b.tech in abrod? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  5. How to do polytechnic after passing 10th?
  6. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  7. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  8. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student? -- [New]
  9. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  10. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  12. How to get AMIE mining question papers?
  13. How to get a job in mining sector after completing BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University
  14. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  15. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  16. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting Mining Branch? What's the future prospective for the same?
  17. Which are the mining institutes in India?
  18. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?