10th November 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission in polytechnic mechanical engineering Ajmer?

what is the criteria for admission in polytechnic mechanical engg ajmer?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  2. B.Tech in aeronautics after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I study Mechanical or Civil or Electrical in Diploma if secured 2126 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course?
  5. Can I take admission in 2nd year in mechanical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical from Bihar Polytechnic?
  6. Should I pursue my B.Tech with mechanical stream from Bhagwant University, Ajmer? What are the scopes available for me after completing B.Tech from here?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria of engineering admissions in SGSITS Indore after polytechnic?
  8. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  10. What is the marks percentage criteria required to get admission for B.Tech aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course in private? -- [New]
  11. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  12. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in APC Roy Polytechnic if secured 1186 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Is KK Polytechnic approved by AICTE? Can I get admission for mechanical engineering diploma?
  15. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  16. Am I eligible for Kerala PSC SI after completing Polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering from government polytechnic?
  17. What is the rank required for admission in Mahila Engineering College Ajmer?
  18. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
4th April 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for admission in polytechnic mechanical engineering Ajmer?

what marks i need in cet or 12 to be eligible for admission to 1st year mechanical in engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?