19th July 2017, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to apply for Hotel Management course in Delhi after 12th standard?

Criteria to apply for Hotel Management course in Delhi after 12th standard? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria needed to apply for the course? How to make sure that I will get the job right after completion of the course? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  2. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  3. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  5. Which subjects do I need in class 12th for Hotel Management
  6. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  7. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  8. Am I eligible to do BA in hotel management after completion of 12th in commerce?
  9. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  10. Hotel management course after 12th standard? How to get the forms?
  11. Where should I do hotel management in Delhi? Procedure to do it after passing 12th? I have just completed my 12th standard without Maths
  12. Can I apply for Hotel Management entrance exam after scoring 40% in standard 12th?
  13. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  14. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in LPU for hotel management course after scoring 69 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  17. Does hotel management (HM) has a good future?
  18. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
20th July 2017, 05:03 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to apply for Hotel Management course in Delhi after 12th standard?

Hotel management course has different types in it like B.Sc Hotel management, BA in Hotel management, BBA hotel management and Bachelor of Hotel management.

BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management) is an 4 year graduation level degree.

The eligibility required is 10+2 in any stream and having English as one of the subjects with 50% from any recognized board.
In few colleges the upper age limit is 22 years and there is age relaxation for the reservation candidates like SC, ST.

Most of the university conduct their own a trance exam and some of them give admissions based on the previous year performance.
There is an entrance exam named UGAT (Under Graduation Aptitude Test) conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) for giving admissions into BHM.
20th July 2017, 10:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria to apply for Hotel Management course in Delhi after 12th standard?

If you want to join Hotel Management degree course after passing your 12th standard in Delhi then you have to appear in the entrance exam known as NCHMCT conducted every year for all India admissions in every government institute of our country.
If you will able to qualify the entrance exam with top rank then definitely you will get the seat as per your choice but otherwise if you want qualify the test then you can take private seat in private college of Delhi which will be easily available.
20th July 2017, 11:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: Criteria to apply for Hotel Management course in Delhi after 12th standard?

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue Hotel Management degree course after passing out 12th standard in any discipline but for that you have to appear in the entrance exam if you want seat in Government College otherwise on the basis of money donation you can get seat in any management quota college.

Name of entrance exam you can appear: NCHMCT

If you will get top rank then you will definitely get seat in Delhi college as per your choice.
21st July 2017, 03:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Criteria to apply for Hotel Management course in Delhi after 12th standard? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria needed to apply for the course? How to make sure that I will get the job right after completion of the course? Please guide me.
The minimum qualification required to apply for the hotel management is 12th from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks.Candidate must have studied English subject in 12th.Candidate must be strong in communication skills in English.

COURSES OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT OFFERED AFTER 12TH:-

1). Post graduate in hotel management.
2). Certified course in hotel management.
3). Diploma in hotel management.
4). BBA in hotel management.
5). Bachelor of arts and hotel management.

JOB OFFERS AFTER DOING ABOVE GIVEN COURSES:-

1). Bar manager.
2). House keeping manager.
3). Restaurant manager.
4). Front office manager.
5). Human resource and secretory.

Good luck for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?