13th July 2017, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

In which institute to enroll for photography course to become a wildlife photographer?

Which institute to enrol for photography course to become a wildlife photographer? Can you please suggest me the best one? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on the same as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become Wildlife Photographer being a candidate who left B.Tech?
  2. How is Wildlife Photography as a career? Which entrance exam to clear for admission in Wildlife Photography course?
  3. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  4. What are the photography courses available in JNTU, Hyderabad?
  5. Can I do Photography course on 12th basis being a Diploma Mechanical student?
  6. Can I study Wildlife Photography course if pursuing B.Sc in Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  7. How can I become a a full time Photographer? What are the career opportunities for a professional Photographer?
  8. What is the maximum salary of a professional photographer? Best institutes in India for professional photography course?
  9. Dates of the entrance exam of BSc in Wild Life? list of the colleges? What is the syllabus of that exam?
  10. Scope of Wildlife Photography in India? Institutes offering this course? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for wildlife photography after completing BSc Physics
  12. Can B.Tech candidates be eligible for Wildlife Photography course? Does the secondary education criteria be considered for this course?
  13. Is there a good scope in the field of photography? What is the minimum income earned by a photographer?
  14. How to join Discovery, Nat Geo or similar channels as a host
  15. Model question papers with answer for LDC post in ESIC?
  16. Scope for photography in India? how to make a career as a photographer and get good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of government jobs For Photographer in India?
  18. Which institute I can choose to apply for diploma in photography course?
21st July 2017, 03:31 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: In which institute to enroll for photography course to become a wildlife photographer?

Top colleges for Photography course:-

Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad
Hyderabad

National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad

The Indian Institute of Digital Art and Animation
Kolkata

National Institute of Photography
Mumbai

Osmania University
Hyderabad

Sir JJ Institute of Applied Arts
Mumbai

Asian Academy of Film and Television
Noida

Light and Life Academy
Ooty

Delhi College of Photography
New Delhi

AJ Kidwai Mass Communication Research Center
New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?