19th March 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in LPU for hotel management course after scoring 69 percentage marks in 12th standard?

I completed my 12th and I got 69%. And now I want to do hotel management from LPU in Punjab...can I got admission there.? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt?
  2. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  6. Can I get admission in Abhi Institute of Hotel Management after scoring 26% marks in class 12th (NIOS)?
  7. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  8. Can I go to BHMS after scoring 49% in 12th science
  9. Can I get admission in LPU after scoring 96% in 12th class?
  10. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  11. How much percentage of marks is required for Hotel Management Diploma?
  12. Can I go for hotel management after diploma in electrical field?
  13. Am I eligible to get into hotel management after 12th if I have scored 80% marks in 10th?
  14. Which subjects do I need in class 12th for Hotel Management
  15. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  17. Fee structure of hotel management course in LPU? How much scholarship is given to this course? Percentage required for getting this scholarship?
  18. Can I get admission in Hotel management course if I scored 34% marks in class 12th?
20th March 2017, 12:42 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in LPU for hotel management course after scoring 69 percentage marks in 12th standard?

Yes, you can get admission in the Lovely Professional University it is India's largest best University.

Eligibility Criteria:

* 50% Aggregate in 10,+2 with English Subject.
* Online admissions are started
* Book the exam slot and apply after that once selected seat allotment will be done.
* Online Counselling after that admission.

Fee structure:

Tuition Fee - 59500/-
Exam Fee - 1500/- per semester
Fee Per Semester - Approx 25000/-

Scholarships are also available for merit students..
14th June 2017, 03:24 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: Am I eligible to get admission in LPU for hotel management course after scoring 69 percentage marks in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my 12th and I got 69%. And now I want to do hotel management from LPU in Punjab...can I got admission there.? Can you please give me the minimum criteria which is followed? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!
Hi.. You can definitely get admission in BSc Hotel management in Lovely Professional University. They are offering some other courses also in Hotel Management field like Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, BSc Airlines, Tourism and Hospitality, BBA Tourism and Hospitality, etc.
The basic eligibility is to pass 12th with 50%marks. So you can apply for the course in LPU.
The placement records of Hotel management course in LPU is quite good. University is also offering scholarships to the students based on their 12th score, or score in the university level test. You can appear for the university test LPUNEST and qualify for Scholarship to pursue your course in the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?