25th July 2015, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks required to get admission on merit basis in any good Genetic Engineering college?

What is the cutoff mark to join genetic engineering in merit?in each subject what mark want to get?after finishing genetic engineering what is the job we get and which is the base for that job?

Related Questions:
  1. Merit list for genetic engineering of MHT CET?
  2. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  3. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i get into NIT Durgapur after scoring 223446 AIR?
  5. Marks required in IIT JEE exam to get admission in a good government college of Genetic Engineering?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  7. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  8. What is the cutoff marks for genetic engineering admission
  9. Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka?
  10. What is the cut off percentage required to do Arts courses in Delhi?
  11. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  12. Can I get B.Tech in genetic engineering in government college on the basis of 12th standard marks?
  13. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  14. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  15. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  16. Will I be eligible for other branches than B.Arch, If i won't able to clear aptitude test? I got AIR 5000 in IIT-JEE
  17. Is there any private college in which I can take admission after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Number of seats available and cutoff marks required in BITSAT for SC student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?