3rd May 2012, 10:04 PM
pranay kanoje

Can I get B.Tech in genetic engineering in government college on the basis of 12th standard marks?

b.tECH IN GENETIC ENGINEERING FROM GOVERNMENT COLLEGE ON THE BASIS OF 12TH STD HAVING PCBM GROUP

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off marks required to get admission on merit basis in any good Genetic Engineering college? -- [New]
  2. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  3. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering?
  4. Colleges and entrance exams for doing Genetic Engineering in India?
  5. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  6. Are there any colleges in India taking engineering admissions on the basis of 12th standard marks?
  7. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  8. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  9. Marks required in IIT JEE exam to get admission in a good government college of Genetic Engineering?
  10. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  11. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  13. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  14. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  15. Marks required in 12th for admission to Genetic Engineering?
  16. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  17. Can I get admission in biotech or genetic engineering after scoring 83 marks?
  18. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
30th May 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get B.Tech in genetic engineering in government college on the basis of 12th standard marks?

Can i get admission in genetic engineering with PCB group (58.50)
29th August 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get B.Tech in genetic engineering in government college on the basis of 12th standard marks?

plz let me know about the govt colleges for genetic engineering
25th March 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

please give me da list of some govt colleges for genetic engineering ...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?