8th March 2012, 09:49 PM
santosh sarvale

Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune University for electrical engineering lateral entry admission?

sir please give me cut off list ofengineering college in pune univerisity for electrical enginnring direct second year admission

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  2. How to study Aeronautics after completing diploma in mechanical
  3. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  4. How may I get the lateral entry cutoff list of Walchand college of engineering?
  5. Can one become a marine engineer after SSC diploma in Mechanical?
  6. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff list of electronics and telecommunication engineering for lateral entry in N Amravati Universities?
  8. Can I be eligible for taking admission in Petroleum Engineering in Lateral Entry having completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  9. After completing diploma in electronics and communication which courses are available?
  10. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E?
  11. How may I get the admission cut off list for lateral entry in Pune university?
  12. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  13. Date of start of lateral entry admission for engineering in Pune? Can other state students apply for the same? List of good engineering colleges in Pune for ETC branch?
  14. Admission chances as Lateral entry with 59% in Diploma? -- [New]
  15. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  16. Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma?
  17. Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?
  18. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
1st May 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune University for electrical engineering lateral entry admission?

CUT OFF MARK FOR BE FIRST YEAR ADMISSION FOR PUNE UNIVERCITY FOR YEAR 2011-2012
4th May 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune University for electrical engineering lateral entry admission?

what rank is required to get admission in MIT pune on aieee basis
15th May 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

cut off list for obc in computer engineering
25th May 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is karnataka born but studied in maharashtra from kg to 12th,does she need to get DOMICILE CERTIFICATE to get admn for engg course?
28th May 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

May I get cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune university for all facalties
30th May 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I got 77% in third year in diploma which college I will get in pune university?
7th June 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff list for NT students in mechanical enggineering ?
11th June 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

what is cutoff list of engineering college in pune for E & TC branch for open category?
11th June 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut-off list for OBC students in ENTC enggineering ?
11th June 2012, 11:15 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Electrical Engineering Colleges in Pune University :

Govt College of Engineering

Shivnagar V P M'S College of Engineering

All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Engineering

Padmasri Dr Vikhe Patil College of Engineering

Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering

Cummins College of Engineering for women

Dr D Y Patil College of Engineering

Maharashtra Institute of Technology

Pune Institute of Computer Technology

Pune Vidyarthi Griha's College of Engineering & Technology

Sinhgad College of Engineering

Vishwakarma Institute of Technology

Padmashri D Y Patil Women College of Engineering

Visvesvaraya College of Engineering

Padmashri Dr Vikhe PAtil College of Engineering

By
Ravikanth2027
14th June 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune University for electronic engineering ?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/cutoff-list-engineering-college-pune-university-electronic-engineering-lateral-entry-admission-657253.html#ixzz1xm5z6SMO
15th June 2012, 07:32 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Electrical Engineering colleges in pune:

Govt college of Engineering

Pune Institute of Engineering and Technology

Singad Institute of Management

Bharathi Vidyapeeth University

Internation Institute of Information Technology

Symbosis Institute of Technology

All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Societys Polytechnic

K K Waugh Educational Society

J S P M Shahu college of Engineering

Dr. D. Y. Patil college of Engineering

MIT college of Engineering

India college of Engineering and Management

Army Institute of Technology

all the best.
26th June 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune University for electrical engineering lateral entry admission?

show me the cut offlist diploma in mechanical engg. previous year

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2164201]cut off list for obc in E & TC engineering
28th June 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

what are the cut off marks for electrical engineering in vpm college or any other college
29th June 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i have got 77.13% diploma in mechanical ..which clg i got???
6th July 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
my daughter is karnataka born but studied in maharashtra from kg to 12th,does she need to get domicile certificate to get admn for engg course?
yes you have to submit it
10th July 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

cutoff list of engineering collg in pune university
16th July 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I got aggregate 82% in computer engineering diploma can i get admission to vishwakarma institute of information technology kondhva?
26th July 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I got 76.82% and aggregate 72% in electronics & telecommunication engineering diploma can i get admission to MIT College ?
26th July 2012, 03:31 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Pune Institute of Engineering and Technology

Singad Institute of Management

Bharathi Vidyapeeth University

Internation Institute of Information Technology

Symbosis Institute of Technology

All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Societys Polytechnic

K K Waugh Educational Society

J S P M Shahu college of Engineering

Dr. D. Y. Patil college of Engineering

MIT college of Engineering

India college of Engineering and Management
16th May 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of engineering clg in pune for direct second year electrical engineering
lateral entry admission?
14th June 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

cut off list for engineering first year admission 2013-14
22nd June 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

cut off list for engineering first year 2013-14 in pune university for electrical engineering
23rd June 2013, 09:09 AM
saudamini161

dear friend.....

Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune University for electrical engineering lateral entry admission
---------------------------------

1.Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering
2.Shivnagar vpms College of Engineering
3.Cummins College of Engineering for women
4.Pune Institute of Computer Technology
5.Pune Vidyarthi Griha's College of Engineering & Technology
6.All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society's College of Engineering
7.Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering
8.Sinhgad College of Engineering
9.Visvesvaraya College of Engineering
10.dr. dy Patil College of Engineering
11.Pune Vidyarthi Griha's College of Engineering & Technology
12.Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering
13.India college of Engineering and Management
14.Symbosis Institute of Technology
15.Internation Institute of Information Technology
16.Govt college of Engineering
27th June 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

FIRST ROUND CUT OFF OF LEADING ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN PUNE FOR 2013-14
14th July 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

address of govt. college of engg.
8th April 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i got 67% in diploma electrical engg. Which college i got admission. show me cut off list of kj college
1st June 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir I will admission in first year engineering college .which college I will get admission.? I I have 74.30 percentage in hsc exam . And jee 15 marks please tell me
20th June 2015, 08:24 PM
avinash ulpe

I got 67% in third year in diploma which college I will get in pune university? please give me a cut off list of all colleges of pune
25th June 2015, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by santosh sarvale View Post
sir please give me cut off list ofengineering college in pune univerisity for electrical enginnring direct second year admission
I have to know the cut off 's list of pune engineering college for electronics engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?