4th August 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after industrial production engineering

please explai job opurtunity after getting industrial production engineering after copletion of b.tech in the year 2017

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career and job opportunities after appearing for GATE in production and industrial engineering
  2. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  3. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  4. After BE in Industrial Production, M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career?
  5. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job? -- [New]
  6. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  7. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of Production Engineering?
  8. What is production engineering? What are the job opportunities available? What is the scope?
  9. What can I do after passing BSc engineering? I am doing BSc engineering in industrial and production engineering
  10. What is Production Engineering?
  11. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  12. How to prepare for IAS while in B.Tech 1st year of Industrial and Production Engineering?
  13. How much is the salary after completing industrial and production engineering? Is there any scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in MANIT after scoring 26.3 marks and 710 rank in GATE exam(Production and Industrial Engineering)?
  15. GATE Production And Industrial Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  17. Companies in India and China offering internship to Industrial & Production Engineering student?
  18. Names of the books which are to be referred for TANCET for M.Tech in industrial and production engineering?
14th November 2012, 05:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after industrial production engineering

Those who have completed Industrial production Engineering can seek employment in production industries. They can work as plant engineers, manufacturing engineers and process engineers in various firms. Those who have professional experience can work as Industrial Managers. Public sector firms such as Indian railways, NTPC are the major employers in this sector. In addition to this they can seek private sector firms such as Tata Steel, Reliance Power etc.
5th February 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

after completion of B.E in industrial and production engineering shall i fit for thermal power plant jobs after getting training in thermal power training institute.please reply
19th September 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Ya u r fit in thermal power sector
22nd July 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

job prospects after mtech in production and industrial system engineering
14th June 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Which are the books to prepare for government job apportunities after B.E.production
15th June 2016, 07:48 AM
pyare7

Following are job option for Industrial Engineering candidates:

Management Engineer

Ergonomist

Opertions Analyst

Quality Engineer

Simulation modeling

Teaching Industrial engineer course

Performing motion and Time Studies

Representing a company in the design and construction of a new plant

Developing a supplier quality program

Implementing lean manufacturing concepts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?