22nd August 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

When wil I receive the letter for the entrance test for Merchant Navy IPSR?

i didn t received my letter for entrance text for merchant navy ipsr

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding IPSR Merchant Navy?
  2. How can I check the results of IPSR merchant navy?
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  4. Last date to fill the form of IPSR merchant navy? Is this a government job or a private?
  5. Am i eligible for Merchant Navy while studying NIT Durgapur
  6. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  7. Is it possible to join Merchant Navy if I have cleared 12th standard in second chance? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy exam after passing 10th? What is the syllabus? Where to get the forms of the entrance test?
  9. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  10. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  11. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join merchant Navy after completing B.Tech electronics and communication without entrance test or direct interview? Will there be any scholarship for SC candidates? How can I get into government colleges of Merchant Navy?
  13. Which are the entrance tests conducted for merchant navy?
  14. Syllabus of the entrance exam of Merchant Navy? Last years question papers of Merchant Navy?
  15. When will I receive the SSB letter?
  16. Which are the entrance tests related to merchant navy?
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  18. When is next entrance exam test for merchant navy?
29th August 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: When wil I receive the letter for the entrance test for Merchant Navy IPSR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i didn t received my letter for entrance text for merchant navy ipsr
sir i didn't receive my admit card.
29th August 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When wil I receive the letter for the entrance test for Merchant Navy IPSR?

IPSR, Director Address at Satabari, Chhatarpur, New Delhi
29th August 2011, 10:54 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: When wil I receive the letter for the entrance test for Merchant Navy IPSR?

Go to website where you can down load your admit card.

Thanks!!
13th November 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I get my admit card, but my photo is changed or exams will be held on 20th nev. tell me what i will do.
28th January 2012, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

kindly,tell me what is the entrance test date of merien engenering
12th February 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

i didn't get my admit card bt my friend get that card..the exam is on 26 feb sunday in delhi dont have enough time 4 study so please tell me about it sir,i m rahul taggar from mahilpur,distt hoshiarpur,punjab
14th October 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

i didnt get my admit card and the exam is tomorow...please sir help
7th December 2013, 11:16 AM

i didn t received my letter for entrance test for merchant navy please give me the information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?