26th June 2011, 09:03 PM
Rajeeb Kumar

What is the required percentage in 12th and 10th for PSU?

what is the required percentage in +2 and 10th for psu...please tell me how much

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PSU after passing 12th with 64%? I have done B.E with 73%
  2. What is the required percentage in 12th and 10th for PSU?
  3. Does 10th and 12th percentage matter for appearing in PSU exam?
  4. Percentage required for PSU exam in 10th, 12th and B.Tech?
  5. Name of PSU exams? Percentage required for them and other eligibility?
  6. Minimum percentage required in 10th, 12th or in B.Tech for PSU examination?
  7. In which PSU I can apply for recruitment with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  8. Chances of getting a job in PSU after scoring less than 50% in 10th and 12th?
  9. Names of the PSU that I can get after scoring 68% in 10th,57% in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for PSU after scoring 52% in 10th, 47% in 12th, 60% in B.Tech?
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Social Work for 12th NIOS candidate? Percentage required in 10th and 12th to get admission? -- [New]
  12. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  13. What is the percentage required in B.Tech for PSU? Is a student eligible for PSU with 4 backlogs
  14. Am I eligible for all PSU Companies being a candidate having secured 2nd Division in 10th, 12th and 68% in B.Tech?
  15. Can I appear for PSU after scoring 52% in 10th, 47% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for PSU after securing 58% in 10th and 65% in 12th?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for PSU's(Mechanical Engineer)? I've secured 57% marks in 12th and 68% marks in B.E
  18. Minimum percentage required to get into PSU sector?
21st October 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the required percentage in 12th and 10th for PSU?

pls..provide me previous year question papers of mgt.trainee in psu..
21st January 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required in 10th 12th to appear gre exam
3rd June 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required for pmt entrance exam
4th June 2013, 06:19 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There is no criteria for the percentage in 10th and 12th when applying for job in Public Sector Undertaking. Only the marks obtained in Bachelor of Technology course will be considered.

There are more than 150 Public Sector Undertakings in India. These companies are related to various fields like power generation, oil exploration, telecom etc. These companies need Bachelor of Technology holders for various jobs.

These companies conduct entrance exam to select the candidates. Each company has its own entrance exam therefore you will have to check notification of each company.

Firstly you should see whether there is any requirement for the candidate of your Engineering branch and only then apply for the job.

I will also recommed that you should also clear the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering. The reason is that some Public Sector Undertakings do not conduct written tests.

Instead they ask for the GATE score of the candidate. Therefore you should be able to present the GATE score if required.

PSU Eligibility

1. Only Indian citizens are selected for PSU jobs.

2. Candidate will be selected only if he has B.Tech degree.

3. There should be at least 60 percent marks in the degree.

4. Must have cleared all backlogs before applying for job.

5. A valid GATE score is also required.

6. The age limit is 21 to 30 years for the PSU job.

7. The relaxation is 3 years for the OBC.

8. SC/ST can apply for job upto 35 years.

List of PSU

BHEL

ISRO

DRDO

BEL

HAL

SAIL

ECIL

ONGC

NTPC

HPCL

MTNL

NALCO

GAIL

BPCL

BSNL
7th December 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

sir, how much marks should be secured in GATE for GEN student for applying in any PSU company for job...??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?