26th September 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance is need to be cleared for doing Masters in Architecture at CEPT, Ahmedabad?

I am a final year student in Bachelor of Architecture. And I wish to do my Masters in Architecture in CEPT, Ahmedabad. May I know the apt entrance exams for this? So I wish to take your guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
  2. Cutoff marks for admission in CEPT Ahmedabad Architecture Faculty for undergraduates? How much HSC and NATA score is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in CEPT, Ahmedabad in B.Arch
  4. In which college can I get after scoring 259.6 B.Arch rank?
  5. How to get admission for Interior Designing course in CPET in Ahmedabad?
  6. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  7. Will I get a good job in future if I have done Civil as under graduation and do Architecture masters?
  8. Can I do Interior Designing with post graduation in Economics?
  9. Is there any scholarship available to do masters in Architecture?
  10. Which entrance exam I must prepare for Post Graduation in Architecture?
  11. What's the fee structure of M.Tech(planning and construction technology) in CEPT Ahmadabad?
  12. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?
  15. Where are the top architectural colleges in India?
  16. What is the scope and requirement to pursue masters in architecture in India?
  17. List of jobs I can apply for after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology? I'm doing Masters from Gujarat university
  18. Good colleges in India for Masters in Architecture? Cutoff percentage to pursue Architecture in IITs?
30th March 2018, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance is need to be cleared for doing Masters in Architecture at CEPT, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a final year student in Bachelor of Architecture. And I wish to do my Masters in Architecture in CEPT, Ahmedabad. May I know the apt entrance exams for this? So I wish to take your guidance.

Candidates have to clear the Entrance Test conducted by CEPT University for the admission to study Masters in Architecture at CEPT, Ahmedabad. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in architecture (B.Arch) or equivalent recognized by COA with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the M.Arch Architectural Design course at CEPT University. Candidates have to appear for an Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the selection. Candidates can find the details in the CEPT University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?