10th June 2016, 03:12 PM
kummi01

What is the eligibility criteria required for joining B.Tech Architecture course?

Sir/Mam,

I have done my DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGG. from Mumbai University. i have also cleared NATA . We have MATHS & English in our 1st year only. please tel me can whether i get admission in any Architecture colleges now. Who can answer me on this?

10th June 2016, 06:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for joining B.Tech Architecture course?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Bachelor's in Architecture course with the above mentioned criteria. The basic educational qualification required and other details are given below. One of the criteria that one needs to follow is to pursue "Mathematics" at 12th or Graduation level. As you have studied Mathematics during your academics, I am sure that you are eligible to pursue this Bachelor's in Architecture course. Some of the major colleges that offer this Bachelor of Architecture course are, Manipal Institute of Technology (Karnataka), Chandigarh College of Architecture (Chandigarh), CEPT University (Ahmadabad) and School of Planning and Architecture (New Delhi). You will be dealt with Building Management, Architecture Design, Architecture Appreciation, Building Construction, Theory of Structures, Design Applications and Architecture history during course.
10th June 2016, 10:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for joining B.Tech Architecture course?

Eligibility criteria required for joining B. tech Architecture course:-

Bachelor of architecture or B.arch is the branch of engineering. which is the related to planning, designing and construction works before starting particular project.

The eligibility for this course is 12th passed with PCM as main subject.

The best entrance exams for this course are:-

IIT-JEE

NATA

AIEEE.
10th June 2016, 11:45 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes you can do B.Tech Architecture course after completing diploma.

Eligibility---->

**Applicant must have score at least 50% aggregate in 10+2 scheme with mathematics.

**The applicant should pass 10th + 3 years Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central / State Governments with 50% aggregates marks.
11th June 2016, 12:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria for any candidate in order to get admission in B.Tech(Architecture) course is that the candidate should have completed their +2 with science and should have studied Mathematics as one of their main subjects.

Therefore, if you do fulfill the above mentioned criteria, you are very much eligible to apply for the course otherwise, I am sorry to say that you cannot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?