4th January 2016, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in 10th and 12th to study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication?

Hello Sir/Madam,
How many marks should I get in 10th and in 12th for doing Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship in BJMC to complete bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  3. Colleges in Ahmedabad offer Bachelors in Mass Communication?
  4. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  5. Cutoff marks required in TUEE to study M.A.(Mass Communication and Journalism) in Tezpur University?
  6. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  7. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Good colleges offering Bachelors degree in Journalism and Mass Communication in India?
  9. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?
  10. How to study mass communication with bachelor degree in part time?
  11. What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?
  12. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  13. Good colleges offering course Bachelor in Mass Communication?
  14. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  15. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  16. Name of Multi National companies that do not consider 10th class marks for placements?
  17. What is the fees for 3 years bachelors and masters course in mass communication
  18. Percentage of marks required in 12th for mass communication? Which are the entrance tests?
30th June 2016, 09:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 10th and 12th to study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication?

There is nothing to do with marks in 10th board examination to get admission in mass communication course.

But, it is important to have better aggregate in 10+2 to get admission in better institutes if the admission is on the basis of aggregate in 10+2.

Generally most of the varsity conducts entrance examination to get admission in the course. So kindly give information about varsity/college in which you want to get admission.
1st July 2016, 05:02 PM
tiya95

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in 10th and 12th to study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication?

Different colleges have different eligibility criteria some universities gives admission on the basis of marks scored in previous qualification whereas, some universities considers the marks scored in their entrance tests. So, to know about the exact eligibility criteria you can visit website of various universities. Some of the links I can provide you are www.lpu.in, www.bhu.ac.in, www.jnu.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?