21st June 2010, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How to study mass communication with bachelor degree in part time?

i am a full time worker so i have no time for study i want to do mass communication with bachler degree in part time
any solution for my study then please inform me i am 12th pass with 57%

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  2. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication after completing 12th Arts?
  3. How can I get admission to study Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication? Top 10 colleges of Mass Communication?
  4. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  5. Can I do Mass Communication course after BA degree?
  6. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism for Bachelor of Mass Media student?
  7. How to apply for Study Visa to join Bachelor's in Mass Communication of University at Greenwich?
  8. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  9. Cutoff marks required in 10th and 12th to study Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  12. Good colleges offering course Bachelor in Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  14. Can I join in Journalism after B.A Malayalam?
  15. What can I do in commerce stream after passing 12th? I am a student of class 10th
  16. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  17. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  18. List of best Mass Communication universities of North-East to study masters in Mass Communication? -- [New]
10th June 2011, 06:22 PM
anup9896612334

Unhappy Re: How to study mass communication with bachelor degree in part time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i am a full time worker so i have no time for study i want to do mass communication with bachler degree in part time
any solution for my study then please inform me i am 12th pass with 57%
ya u can do distence education course from manipal university u can check all details on internet
2nd November 2011, 04:58 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to study mass communication with bachelor degree in part time?

Hi

If you don't hold any bachelors degree, then you can go for a your graduation in Mass comm. So now I am listing so of the Universities from which you can acquire distance education:

1.) Sikkim Manipal Univerisity

2.) Indira Gandhi National Open University

3.) Anna University

4.) Annamalai University

5.) Bharti Vidyapeeth

So you can approach any one and get going.

Good luck.
2nd August 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study mass communication with bachelor degree in part time?

i attend CPT exam but i didn't cleared it. now i am in B.Com fainal yaer can i directly appear IPCC exam after complition of
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?