13th January 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to get admission under top 20 colleges in India?

Hello,
I have scored 140 marks in JEE Main Paper-II. What is the cutoff marks to get into the the top 20 Architecture colleges of India for B.Arch? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in India? Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in JEE Main Paper-II for admission in B.Arch? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  4. How much should we scope in IIT mains to get into good NIT college?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to study B.Arch in Bengal Engineering College?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  7. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE as well as in JEE Main to get admission in IIEST?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  10. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  11. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  13. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
  14. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  15. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT, Patna?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal? -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2016, 03:01 PM
january2016

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Main Paper-II to get admission under top 20 colleges in India?

To get selected in top 20 Architecture colleges of India for B.Arch and especially from the IIT you must have to secure minimum of 190 to clear the cut -off marks and then only you can get yourself admission to B.Arch, but even not predicted to be in IIT.

But, in other colleges like BIT and NIT you can get chance to sit for the Counseling.
So, it needs minimum of 190 to get qualified for IIT counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?