28th June 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff needed to get into Anna University? I have scored 285 cutoff

i want to know the cut off needed to get into annauniversity msc software!!!
i am bc and i am having 285 as cut off... in march 2013..can i get a seat there?
pls reply me urgently!! and help me..
pls say the last year cut off too sir....
thank you!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the cutoff marks needed to join Anna University fro Aeronautical engineering?
  3. What are the cutoff marks for Anna University and colleges?
  4. What is TANCET M.E cutoff for Anna University
  5. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  6. Best colleges to choose in Anna University counseling? My cutoff is 156.5
  7. Cutoff marks needed for doing 5 years MSc course? From where to get the application form of Anna University?
  8. Will I get in Anna University after scoring 285.6 in B.Arch?
  9. Last year cutoff marks in M.E Aviation in Anna University?
  10. Will I get M.tech(Food Tech) in Anna University after scoring 33.67 in GATE with 285 score?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 139916 AIR and state rank of 2593
  12. What is the cutoff marks to join in SAP(Anna University)?
  13. Details about calculating cutoff so as to get engineering counselling admission in Anna University Chennai(PCM)?
  14. Last year cutoff marks for M.E/M.Tech Multemedia and Tech
  15. How to get into Anna University after scoring 161.75 cutoff?
  16. Will I get any college under sports quota in Anna University Counseling after scoring 106 cutoff marks?
  17. What is the MBA cutoff for each category for Anna University? What is the top score? When is the commencement of counseling?
  18. What is the NATA cutoff score? How to join B.Arch in Anna University Chennai
29th March 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff needed to get into Anna University? I have scored 285 cutoff

my gate mark is 440 in 2014, which college for computer science and engg in tamilnadu
12th March 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff needed to get into Anna University? I have scored 285 cutoff

MY GATE 2014 SCORE IS BETTER I.E. 500 THAN GATE 2015 420 HOW DO I GET ADMISSION TO ME CSE USING GATE 2014 SCORE IN 2015 AND WHICH COLLEGE WILL I GET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?