26th March 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

CV for summer training for chemical students?

cv for summer training for chemical students...pelase send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  2. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  3. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun?
  4. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  5. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC?
  6. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
  7. How to do summer training in BHEL when doing 3 years in Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  10. Institutes for Summer training for 4th semester biotechnology students?
  11. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  12. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  13. What are the options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  14. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  15. How to get entry into LinuxWorld Informatics Pvt Ltd for Summer Training?
  16. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  17. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  18. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
28th April 2017, 07:31 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: CV for summer training for chemical students?

-> Curriculum Vitae is something which consists of a candidate academic qualifications , experience in job, skills and talents.
-> It should be properly prepared and everything mentioned should be very specific and valid.
-> Just pin down all the stuff which you want to include in your C.V.and start preparing It in a proper way.
29th April 2017, 11:31 AM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

CV gives the full details of candidates qualification and capability of doing work. CV should include the below basic details for Chemical Students summer training:

Objective : It should disclose your Objective/interest in job profile.
Education Qualification
Skills
Experience : Projects Completed etc.,
Honor and activities :
Personal Profile:
1st May 2017, 05:02 PM
perthc

Hi,

CV is an important thing that defines in a nutshell who you are.In fact it gives some light on your educational background and also your interests,qualities.

So remember that CV format should be correct and precise and not too much lengthy so that the Recruiter gets bored.

I am attaching one CV format which is for Fresher.Have a look on it.It will help you,I am sure!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CV format.pdf(18.2 KB, 14 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?