5th January 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Darkened the circle with pencil instead of black pen. Will my form get rejected? Should I apply again?

sir I have darken the circles on the application form with pencil instead of black ballpoint pen, will my form get rejected? Or should i apply with another form. Please suggest with regards to this at the earliest. my email id is [email protected]

5th January 2011, 07:00 PM
Ajay kumar verma

Default Re: Drakened the circle with pencil instead of black pen. Will my form get rejected? Should I apply again?

if your form is rejected one time you will apply next time. you are not apply again for correcting this mistake.
5th January 2011, 07:40 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Drakened the circle with pencil instead of black pen. Will my form get rejected? Should I apply again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I have darken the circles on the application form with pencil instead of black ballpoint pen, will my form get rejected? Or should i apply with another form. Please suggest with regards to this at the earliest. my email id is [email protected]
it is a very big mistake. there is a chance to be rejected your application form.

i think you should immediately contact with the office where you are sending your application form. they will suggest you what you have to do.

best wishes.
5th January 2011, 07:42 PM
Ajay kumar verma

if your form is rejected ones time you are apply again next time. you get a chance to apply in one time.
5th January 2011, 07:42 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned that you are talking about which Form as some forms needs pencil but some OMR sheets Like NET exam is rejected if you darken the circles with pencil instead of black ball point.So if it is a simple application form then no need to be worry about but if it is a OMR sheet of an exam then guidelines are follow & it will be rejected.
5th January 2011, 07:47 PM
ratalalavanya

Default Re: Darkened the circle with pencil instead of black pen. Will my form get rejected? Should I apply again?

Hey i think it will be a problem to you.....so better to apply again
5th January 2011, 07:50 PM
abhinav143

AIEEE is being written by more than 8 lakh people it is fully a competitive exam.If you made any mistake in the application form the chances of rejecting is more since they will be gettin applications in lakhs.So contact immediately the cbse board which will be conducting exam .Also refer once again rules and regulations from the brochure for filling the applications.
5th January 2011, 07:54 PM
rimiChoudhury

Default Re: Darkened the circle with pencil instead of black pen. Will my form get rejected? Should I apply again?

hi....Before filling the form you should carefully read the instruction brochure..you have done a big mistake and if possible then get another form and apply.before this you should contact to the authority.
5th January 2011, 08:03 PM
vikul

Wink Re: Darkened the circle with pencil instead of black pen. Will my form get rejected? Should I apply again?

Hey Dear

Dont take tension............

Your should contact the office of the institution for which you are applying because your form may or may not be rejected as it depends upon the reading capability of the OMR sheet reading machine.They will definitely help you out.By the way you should have been posted the name of the exam for which you are applying then I could give you some more information on this problem.

dont worry and contact them if the problem is not solved apply again........

BEST OF LUCK
5th January 2011, 08:04 PM
ratalalavanya

hey it is really a big problem.....try to apply it again
5th January 2011, 08:17 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know its not that big mistake if you use pencil in the place of black pen to darkened the circle.but you have to contact to its office and ask about your problem.and you can get more information from there.
good luck.......
5th January 2011, 09:27 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Darkened the circle with pencil instead of black pen. Will my form get rejected? Should I apply again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,
How is it possible,it is a great mistake,has a high chance of reject your form...
5th January 2011, 10:39 PM
rihhu
Member+

yess i think it is a very big mistake and i suggest you to buy a new form and post it as soon as possible don't take chance s it happens only once in a year

and in the form it is clearly mentioned that use only blue or black ball pen so next time take care and fill it with full concentration

all the best
5th January 2011, 10:47 PM
saswata06

No your form will not be rejected if you have blackened with hard coloured pencil like HB.
6th January 2011, 07:02 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Darkened the circle with pencil instead of black pen. Will my form get rejected
AIEEE is being written by more than 8 lakh people it is fully a competitive exam.If you made any mistake in the application form the chances of rejecting is more since they will be gettin applications in lakhs.So contact immediately the cbse board which will be conducting exam .Also refer once again rules and regulations from the brochure for filling the applications.

good luckk..
6th January 2011, 10:32 AM
samiulla madki

Default its ok now

now dont feel any thing for wht u hav done.
its ok now
just check the brochure of ur exam and see the consultant person to be contacted if any mistakes are done. Ask him about this.
6th January 2011, 04:45 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

It is serious mistake and need to be rectified. Purchase another form and also inform examination authorities that u have fill up two forms.
7th January 2011, 12:43 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

You should take another form and apply once again because it may have the danger of being rejected. It would be better if you take precaution.
9th January 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i have used pen instead of pencil at the place of declaration in NIFT form .will my form get rejected?
10th February 2011, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

i hav overwritten ouestion number on omr sheet in mba jntu exam. will my answer sheet get rejected?
22nd March 2011, 01:22 AM
amlendu
Senior Member++

hi,
it is a very big mistake. there is a chance to be rejected your application form.

i think you should immediately contact with the office where you are sending your application form. they will suggest you what you have to do.
thank
31st March 2011, 07:34 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hello,
It is a very big mistake. there is a chance to be rejected your application form.

I think you should immediately contact with the office where you are sending your application form. they will suggest you what you have to do.

Thanks.
All the best.
26th April 2011, 09:25 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

you should immediately contact with the office where you are sending your application form. they will suggest you what you have to do.
30th December 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Darkened the circle is incorrect but filled the box is correct. Will my form get rejected or not?
24th June 2012, 11:58 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

According to rules and regulation you must have to fill your detail with black or blue pen.

Because, chances of changes or rubbed are
also there in case of pencil.

if you have filled other detail with pen insted of bubble you form will be selected otherwise rejected.
10th January 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i have written bank code wrong in my nift foarm,will my form b rejected?
13th January 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I have filled my address hazratjang but my right address is nishatjang , in my application form of NIFT what should I do now , please help me plz
27th November 2022, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi I filled my application firm with blue pen instead of black.Will I be rejected for that incident
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?