13th January 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Will my AIEEE form get rejected if overwritten and circles darkened with pencil? Should I resubmit my form?

my application number is 361282.i have darkened the circles with pencil and done some overwriting in my school's name.kindly tell me what should i do now?should i resubmit the form or send an application?

14th January 2011, 06:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if overwritten and circles darkened with pencil? Should I resubmit my form?

You need to get in touch with the authorities immediately. Mention your application form no. It will be advisable to fill another form. Make sure to read the instructions carefully. First right down all the information in a rough paper and then to the form.
15th January 2011, 04:28 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form get rejected if overwritten and circles darkened with pencil? Should I resubmit my form?

It is a big mistake in the application form. If you do overwriting in the application form then it is a chance to reject your form. I advise you to contact the AIEEE office and follow them. The contact information of AIEEE is given in the prospectus. For more information you can see the website www.aieee.nic.in ,
all the best.
15th January 2011, 04:33 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my application number is 361282.i have darkened the circles with pencil and done some overwriting in my school's name.kindly tell me what should i do now?should i resubmit the form or send an application?
Hi,

You have done a mistake and it may get your form rejected with any notification.
So you need to contact AIEEE immediately and try to resolve this issue.
also if they are not reachable, then it is safe side to fill another form.
15th April 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I PREPARE FOR AIEEE Bcoz thr is so much to learn....for board as well many entrance test..i want to make a good start bcoz this is april month and i hav 1 year time for the exams to appear..n my college also has not yet started any suggestion.
20th November 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

if I have written my fathers name instead of mothers name and then I have cut it and written correctly so will scanner will aceept it or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?