3rd December 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Date of announcement of AIPMT forms?

please tell me the date , when will aipmt forms release ofline?...please tell me the date for it

16th December 2011, 02:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of announcement of AIPMT forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me the date , when will aipmt forms release ofline?...please tell me the date for it
The notification for the AIPMT, is published during the second or the third week of December every year and the examinations are conducted in the month of April-May.

For the year 2012, the notification has not been yet published but is most likely to be on the official website of AIPMT in the upcoming week of this month.
So, you must keep visiting the official website of AIPMT to keep yourself updates regarding the important dates of All India Pre-Medical Test.
16th December 2011, 05:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AIPMT EXAM

Those candidate have completed 12th standard are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject must be Physics , Chemistry , Bio logy and English.

Also you must score 50% in all above mention subjects.

For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

AGE CRITERIA

Your minimum age should be 17 years.

This year AIPMT exam date is not announced yet.
16th December 2011, 11:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
AIPMT : All India Pre Medical Test
-----------------------------

This examination is Conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi Every year. To apply for this examination you must have completed your 12Th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology and English with minimum 50% marks form a recognised Board.

To apply for this examination you Must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission and The upper age limit for AIPMT Entrance Examination is 25 years, the 5 year upper age relaxation is applicable for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes Candidates.

Examination Fees :
---------------
>> For General/OBC candidates : 700
>> For SC/ST Candidates : 850

Payment of Fee could be made either by Demand Draft or by Credit Card.

But the AIPMT Notification 2012 was Not declared by CBSE Yet, So please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination Online.

So, please wait for the Notification and for more Information please check the official website :

http://aipmt.nic.in
17th December 2011, 12:26 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

AIPMT India Pre Medical Test

This examination is Conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi Every year. To apply for this examination you must have completed your 12Th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology and English with minimum 50% marks form a recognised Board.

To apply for this examination you Must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission and The upper age limit for AIPMT Entrance Examination is 25 years, the 5 year upper age relaxation is applicable for Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes Candidates.

please refer this Website:-http://aipmt.nic.in

Payment of Fee of proces:-

For General/OBC candidates : 700
For SC/ST Candidates : 850
by Demand Draft or by Credit Card.

But the AIPMT Notification 2012 was Not declared by CBSE Yet, So please wait for the Notification and then apply for this examination Online.

The Notification and for more Information please check the official website :
Those candidate have completed 12th standard are eligible for AIPMT exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?