20th July 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Aerospace Engineering entrance exam? List of top government colleges with cut off marks?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th and after it want to study Aerospace Engineering course. Please suggest me how should I prepare for entrance exam of it? List of top government colleges with cut off marks?

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off marks required for Aerospace engineering in government aided colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  2. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  4. List of top colleges in India offering B.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  6. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  7. Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams?
  8. Which is the best college to pursue Astronaut course? Best course in Ahmedabad?
  9. List of entrance exams to study B.Ed course? List of government colleges with cut off marks?
  10. What should be my cut off marks for joining government marine engineering colleges?
  11. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?
  12. Cut off marks to get admission in Government Girls Polytechnic, Bareilly and Government Girls Polytechnic, Jhansi? -- [New]
  13. List of government colleges offering Aerospace Engineering in India? Procedure to apply?
  14. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of top 10 engineering colleges? What is the cutoff marks requirement?
  16. How to study MS in Aerospace Engineering after completion of my B.Tech? Which are the top universities for the course?
  17. List of colleges in Bihar to study Master degree in Biotechnology? Cut off marks in entrance exam for the colleges?
  18. What is the laste year cut-off for ME Biomedical TANCET exam?
23rd July 2017, 01:39 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Aerospace Engineering entrance exam? List of top government colleges with cut off marks?

Aerospace Engineering entrance exam is none other than JEE Main or JEE Advanced Exam.

After cracking anyone of engineering entrance exam like:
  • JEE Main
  • JEE Advanced
  • MH CET
  • COMEDK
  • VITEE
  • SRMEE
You can get admission to Aerospace engineering course in the respective institute.

Questions in these examinations are from 11th and 12th standard of PCM stream.

Some of the books that you may refer for preparation of these exams are:

Problems Plus In IIT Mathematics (English, Paperback, A. Das Gupta)
Price: Rs.203

Conceptual Problems in Organic Chemistry: for Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations 3 Edition (English, Paperback, D.k Singh)
Price: Rs.209

Chapterwise Topicwise Questions-Solutions PHYSICS for Engineering Entrances 2016-2005 Single Edition (English, Paperback, Vikas Jain)
Price: Rs.322

25th July 2017, 06:00 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for Aerospace Engineering entrance exam? List of top government colleges with cut off marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 12th and after it want to study Aerospace Engineering course. Please suggest me how should I prepare for entrance exam of it? List of top government colleges with cut off marks?
If you want to apply for the exam to get admission in aerospace engineering the minimum qualification required to apply is 12th from science stream with Physics, Chemistry,Math's and obtained minimum 55% marks. Here below are the major tests which are carried out to get admission in aerospace engineering:-

>> JEE (Joint Enterance Exam) Main.
>> JEE (Joint Entrance EXAM) Advance.

To prepare for these exams candidate can prepare through below mentioned books available in market:-

1). Physics for Engineering Entrance.
>> Written by Vikas Jain.

2). Problem plus in IIT mathematics.
>> Written by A.Dass gupta.

3). Conceptual problem chemistry.
>> Written by D.K singh.

So these are some good book from where you can prepare for the exam and clear it. Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?